Gamestop bulk trading

Reo 15x

CAGiversary!
I'm trying to get the most out of this 50% trade in deal at gamestop and I'm trying to flip 3 madden nfl 11s I got. Is there a way to trade them all in at gamestop without any trouble.
(I already tried giving them all at once, didn't work out too well.)

[quote name='Reo 15x']
(I already tried giving them all at once, didn't work out too well.)[/QUOTE]

And now those employees know you're trying to flip them.

There's three different Gamestops around me. That's just one gamestop I can't go to so not a big deal.

[quote name='Hybrid5006']go three different times[/QUOTE]

Also, I've been considering that. I know it'll probably show up on my account though and I don't want Gstop to cancel my powerup card on me.

This won't end well for you if you try to trade in the multiples to the same stores you already tried them at. I got banned from going into their stores completely due to my trading habits(including multiples of the same game and HDMI cables), so just watch yourself. Gamestop does NOT like smart customers.

You might want to check Amazon's TIVs because many of them are equal to or better than GS even after the 50% stack.

If you're really worried about them seeing the multiple copies traded in, you could trade in a copy at GameStop A and have them put it on a fresh Edge Card (Non-Powerup (Yes, you'd lose 10%)), Repeat at GameStop B, and finally go to GameStop C and use your Powerup card to trade in the final copy, and just use the other edge cards as credit.

bread's done
Back