GameStop - Buy 1 Get 1 Free PreOwned PlayStation Move Motion Controller or Wii Remote

bossman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16variant.SKU-5-900009+OR+900679&cid=eml_10000759

790x161_PreOwned_B1G1MoveWiiRemote.jpg

Damn, I just bought the $24.99 new one last week. I will return to my GameStop tomorrow and buy two of them. When does this promo last? Is it inshore or online only? Or both?

***Buy 1 Get 1 Free: Free pre-owned item must be of equal or lesser value. Not valid on pre-owned Wii Remote Plus. Not valid with any other offer. See associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Valid 12/18/12 - 12/24/12.

[quote name='bossman']***Buy 1 Get 1 Free: Free pre-owned item must be of equal or lesser value. Not valid on pre-owned Wii Remote Plus. Not valid with any other offer. See associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Valid 12/18/12 - 12/24/12.[/QUOTE]

Well, I will return my new one and pay $5 more for two preowned.

By the way, are GameStop preowned controller always in good condition ? Does anyone have experience for buying preowned controllers in GameStop? How do you feel? Is it worse or better than the condition in amazon warehouse deal? Thank you guys. I am on the fence now,return my new one to get two preowned or just keep my new one....my new one costs $24.99.

[quote name='ckc4043']By the way, are GameStop preowned controller always in good condition ? Does anyone have experience for buying preowned controllers in GameStop? How do you feel?[/QUOTE]

Better to just wade through the ones they have in the baggies in store and check yourself.

[quote name='ckc4043']By the way, are GameStop preowned controller always in good condition ? Does anyone have experience for buying preowned controllers in GameStop? How do you feel?[/QUOTE]

I feel good........?

[quote name='Gosha']Better to just wade through the ones they have in the baggies in store and check yourself.[/QUOTE]

I am sorry that I cannot understand.....I am on the fence now

[quote name='ckc4043']I am sorry that I cannot understand.....I am on the fence now[/QUOTE]

All of my Wii controllers are used from GS and they all are great.

They are Motion+ however but either way it is the same. I even scored a Zelda CE Controller that the guy at GS said was brand new that he knew the guy that traded it in and sure enough it was in mint condition.

So as others have said simply go in to the stores and scope out the controllers themselves, you can usually tell a good one from a bad one.

[quote name='Confidance']I feel good........?[/QUOTE]

What he meant was: Do you feel lucky, punk?

And also: "If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster."

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Fathergamer']My used controllers work fine as well.[/QUOTE]

Thank again. I finally decide to return my brand new move controller and add five bucks to exchange two preowned controllers.

Can you mix and match? I kind of want a Wii Remote just to use as a pointing device for presentations and won't mind a third Playstation Move controller so I don't have to borrow my roommate's Move controller.

Well just bought an extra one last weekend to play Mario Party with the GF, guess I'll be swapping it out to get another one too. I never use the thing, but why wouldn't I want three controllers?

jump on this or wait for a new packaged deal? I already have the ps eye. just no motion controllers

[quote name='Gosha']Sucks it doesn't work on Motion Plus controllers. Don't get my money this time Gamestop![/QUOTE]

Of course not... Because that would be Gamestop giving us a GOOD deal for a change lol.

[quote name='ckc4043']It is online only. I asked my local gamestop[/QUOTE]

no it isn't online only; went to a nearby gamestop and the salesperson rang up two moves controllers; one came out free

bread's done
Back