GAMESTOP: Buy 2 get 1 Free?

SenorWooSuavA

CAGiversary!
This could have been recently posted, but I went to "The Gallery" in central Philli, and went into the Gamestop. They had a buy 2 get 1 free promotion, much like EB did this past week. The sale is good on all used games and DVDs, which is absoultely great considering i got Chapelle's Show Season 1 for $13. It also should be noted that the Gamestop/ Game Informer card does stack onto this promotion. Are any other Gamestop's running the same promotion?

huh I went Sunday afternoon and asked because they had a lot of ps1 games i was interested in, and they sid online only. This was at the gamestop in Chico CA

Dave Olson

Wow, I guess I lucked out. No one else has found a Gamestop, Software Etc., Babbages, or Super Software, running this promotion?

[quote name='Smell']no was just their yesterday nothin[/quote]

You mean, "No, it was just there for nothing?" (Sarcastically, I'm thinking...)

[quote name='prisonerac']Wow, thats the first time I have seen Chico listed anywhere on this site. BTW I am from Chico.[/quote]

Former Chico resident myself, I used to post some finds from sales when I was living there about 6 months ago.

Too bad this is only for used games, could maybe add that to subject? With all the cheap new games and clearances, I think it is almost cheaper to buy new sometimes.

I was there yesterday and no such luck. But I -was- able to find these games for under 9 bucks each:

Dark Alliance
Dark Cloud
Deus Ex
Devil May Cry

4 games for under 40 bucks. Not bad.

I hate ordering used stuff online, because they might give you a really crappy copy. If this was instore, I'd be all over this. Perhaps an instore one is on the way (I hope).

[quote name='prisonerac']Wow, thats the first time I have seen Chico listed anywhere on this site. BTW I am from Chico.[/quote]

If you are the guy that always gets all the Circuit City hard drives whenever they are dirt cheap you better hope I don't catch you in the act. HA!

Dave

And yeah I'm dying for an instore one - someone at one of mine apparently traded in his ps1 rpg collection, and the stuff is in pristine shape.

Dave

i think this deal is not good for b&m in CA. talked to a worker and he said probly next time this deal is gonna be in effect is probly thanksgiving. but u always got gamestop.com so...

[quote name='baronofhell']the only thing they had on buy 2 get one free was New Anime, that was the one in Vancouver, WA[/quote]

Which one in Vancouver? I was at the one by Wal-Mart and didn't see that.

Just to let you guys know gamestop stores and game stop online are 2 differnet compaines with the same name. They both dont have anything to do with each meaning the sales are always different.

I'm a S.M. For GameStop in Ohio. This sale was done in various regions (not company wide), it was done on the spur of the moment and only lasted a week. They are planning on doing it again, I would suspect it being done on Thanksgiving week like last year.

~Icy

[quote name='Hksuperman3000']Just to let you guys know gamestop stores and game stop online are 2 differnet compaines with the same name. They both dont have anything to do with each meaning the sales are always different.[/quote]

ok

bread's done
Back