Gamestop Buy 2 Used Games Get 1 Free YMMV

1SwtDeception

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
ok this would suck if there is already a thread about cause it's been a trend to see multiple of the same deal. So anyways EB
s EA games has this deal and pretty soon TRU now GS has it.. get two used and then the cheapest one free enough said. I saw it today (Sept 28) so yea.... (if there already a thread about this, go lock =\)

This seems to be a YMMV so check out your local GS and see if the deal is going on.

I was in Gamestop yesterday and nothing. I was told once sometimes these 3 for 2 deals are on a store by store basis

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']God, I hope my local GS is doing this. Buy two get one free+ FYE trade ins= \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ and a Nintendo DS for a little over $50!![/quote]

You got that right :D

[quote name='masha'][quote name='Strider Turbulence']God, I hope my local GS is doing this. Buy two get one free+ FYE trade ins= \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ and a Nintendo DS for a little over $50!![/quote]

You got that right :D[/quote]

Which games were you specifically talking about?

I also love FYE. I traded in 3 crappy, old cds yesterday and got $16.50 in credit towards ESPN NBA 2k5 :D

[quote name='CaseyRyback']gonna check friday.

Wanna get CAPCOM vs. SNK 2, Jak, and Final Fantasy X[/quote]
Funny you should say that... a few weeks ago, I told myself I would get Capcom vs. SNK 2 (for xbox) as soon as the next B2G1 sale came around. Spooky!

I actually had that for PS2, but it was one of the games I traded in towards getting my xbox a couple weeks ago. Since I was getting the xbox I new I would want the online version, so it was only a matter of time before I bought it again. I never got around to unlocking much in the PS2 version, so it'll be an easy transistion.

[quote name='his_dudeness20'][quote name='masha'][quote name='Strider Turbulence']God, I hope my local GS is doing this. Buy two get one free+ FYE trade ins= \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ and a Nintendo DS for a little over $50!![/quote]

I also love FYE. I traded in 3 crappy, old cds yesterday and got $16.50 in credit towards ESPN NBA 2k5 :D[/quote]

Look here:

http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12968

Gah, and I JUST picked up Rogue Leader yesterday...hmm, wonder if they'll let me take advantage of this deal if I bring in the reciept today...I mean if nothing else I can just return it and rebuy it with another 2 games, right?

[quote name='slidecage']can you combine things online. Like b2g1 free then use free shipping at gamestop, know you cant at eb[/quote]

no

I never got to ask them when it did start just thought I was slow behind the times and I saw their deal. Today I'm going to go there again so might get some other info. Anyways I was there around closing time so a little bit rushed off.

[quote name='1SwtDeception']I never got to ask them when it did start just thought I was slow behind the times and I saw their deal. Today I'm going to go there again so might get some other info. Anyways I was there around closing time so a little bit rushed off.[/quote]

You should call them.

[quote name='"masha"'][quote name='his_dudeness20'][quote name='masha'][quote name='Strider Turbulence']God, I hope my local GS is doing this. Buy two get one free+ FYE trade ins= \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ and a Nintendo DS for a little over $50!![/quote]

Look here:

http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12968[/quote]

I'm still not sure what specific games you guys were talking about trading in. Also, those prices date back to April so they can't all be right.

This deal was at my GS last week, ended saturday. But it only applied to older ps and n64 and back games, not the newer stuff and strangely not any gameboy stuff. But that just could be my store.

[quote name='Dok Diamond']when is eb havin this deal?[/quote]

Was referring to the EB's EA game deals.

And I did call my Gamestop, they said they've been having this b2g1 used game for months and there is no end date. From the looks of people Ima just guess this is a YMMV now.

Heh I could use some live games what could you guys suggest? I'm renting burnout 3, and MK:D when it comes out. Anyway, someone told me that the $5 mad cats headset doesn't work, because it doesn't have the necessary hook-ups to Xbox is this true?

[quote name='el bobo'] Anyway, someone told me that the $5 mad cats headset doesn't work, because it doesn't have the necessary hook-ups to Xbox is this true?[/quote]

Yes, it's true. You need to get an adapter to connect the headset to your controller.

bread's done
Back