gamestop cancelling a pre order?

unknownthreat

CAGiversary!
I have around $30 down on assassin creed 2 (want to get it from Toys R Us) and I want to cancel it. Will I get my full amount back in cash or will they give me store credit back?

[quote name='unknownthreat']I have around $30 down on assassin creed 2 (want to get it from Toys R Us) and I want to cancel it. Will I get my full amount back in cash or will they give me store credit back?[/QUOTE]

If you paid cash to pre-order the game you will get cash back if you used store credit thats what you would get back.

[quote name='ajh2298']If you paid cash to pre-order the game you will get cash back if you used store credit thats what you would get back.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the quick reply!

I want to point out I use the trade in credit I got from two games on assassin creed 2 and I put the $5 down required to pre-order from a credit card. So I will be getting back store credit?

[quote name='unknownthreat']Thanks for the quick reply!

I want to point out I use the trade in credit I got from two games on assassin creed 2 and I put the $5 down required to pre-order from a credit card. So I will be getting back store credit?[/QUOTE]

They may even screw you and give it all back as store credit, and that $5 you put down from the credit card you may or may not even get back onto the credit card and may just all go back to store credit. Obviously you won't get cash back if you bought it with store credit. Now the question is if you will get the $5 back you put down for the preorder.

Some places actually have, not supposed to I assume, given me all cash back after I put $5 cash down and used the rest on credit. They gave it all back to me in cash. Really odd but didn't complain.

you'll get it back your money however you paid for it. if part was by store credit and part was cash/credit card, you'll get everything back the same way.

bread's done
Back