Gamestop Clearance which includes T-shirts $1.97, etc. YMMV

I went to my local GameStop in southern Indiana and found that lots of gaming T-shirts and random think geek accessories are being taken way down in price. I was able yesterday to get a Star Wars Kylo Ren t-shirt, and two different Assassain's Creed syndicate t-shirts. Each were on sale for $1.97. I also bought a shovel knight amiibo. ....You know because of all the great deals I dug up???? Good luck and happy hunting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally went in over the weekend to check out this sale. I have a couple birthdays coming up,and ended up getting a halo shirt and avengers shirt for $1.97 and a set of monster ea sports gaming headset for $34.97. It doesn't get great reviews, but I'm hoping the reviews were for a $270 headset. At $35 it seems like a pretty decent set for kids

Me and my cousin got good amount of
T-shirts in pass couple of days. I was able to get the two T-shirts that I wanted it and it was the Fallout out mascot with the thumb and Red Hood. :D

I got a Wii U stand for $1
Found that a while ago, was a nice deal for just a dollar. Had two stands (charger and regular stand).

Picked up an avengers assemble shirt last night, was surprised to see any shirts left.

Got Avengers shirt, Harley Quinn sunglasses, First Order trooper bag, Halo socks, 2pack Force Awakens mug and thermal cup, and 5x Heroes of the Storm Funko minis(I actually got 5 different ones, but none that I actually wanted. To ebay!). And all of it with credit from cleaning out my collection thanks to the bonus.

I am not sure if it was on Clearance or just on sale, but i was able to pick up the Darth Vader bust from Gentle Giant on sale for $60. I had enough power up reward points i took another $15 off so i got it for around 44.99 after using my trade credit from the 50% bonus.  Looks like they are limited to 5000 made.

Hi everyone. Got a EA Sport Training Camp bundle for $2.99.Not sure about the game, but does anyone know if the sensors can be used on the xbox or ps3? The reason asking because would like to get EA Sports Active 2 on xbox or PS3.

Hmmmmm, i got 3 out of my 4 shirts last week, and i still haven't gotten my Marvel shirt.

Checked the order and it says that the direction was wrong or whatever. Did all in the same order but the tracking just says it's the wrong address...might just send an email and see how this goes, kinda weird since everything else came in.

Gamestop loves not sending me everything I ordered.   Sometimes they even cancel entire orders I paid for with a Gift Card and claim the reason is that there was a problem processing my payment!   Gotta love 'em!

Gamestop loves not sending me everything I ordered. Sometimes they even cancel entire orders I paid for with a Gift Card and claim the reason is that there was a problem processing my payment! Gotta love 'em!
The best part is that when they don't send you stuff and don't refund your money they block you from future online orders when you open a paypal claim against them

The best part is that when they don't send you stuff and don't refund your money they block you from future online orders when you open a paypal claim against them
question. So order two items, but they only send 1 item. Check online and says under item ship, N/A. I email them since last Thursday requesting to cancel the item and refund back onto gift card. Does anyone know how long that takes?

They both suck but at least over the phone I will get a shitty answer a lot sooner than through email. I miss their chat Cs
yeah chat was the best method (although that even sucked).. but emailing them makes me want to gouge my eyes out, and I'm just not going to wait on the phone for 90+ mins to talk to somebody.

I emailed for help, they replied within a few hours with some standard BS.. asked follow up questions and now it's been over 4 days since I got a reply. On a related note, or maybe not, ever since I emailed the follow up questions I haven't been able to place online orders. I'm sure it's for my own good, though.

Glad I rechecked this thread as they have a lot of these shirts available for shipping now! 

I bought two Assassins Creed shirts, Vault Boy Shirt and the Black Ops 3 shirt. Keep in mind the shipping seems to be a little higher so they came out to about $4.25 each. I think it's due to some bogus handling charge on them. Still a good deal though.

Yeah watch out on the cheap clearance items for a $1 Gamestop Handling fee.  They added this to almost everything, it's so stupid.

bread's done
Back