Gamestop.com - 25% off 2 or more used games

[quote name='jumpiestranger2']Is there a promo code for this, discount isn't not showing up when I get to payment options.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm having the same problem too.

I think VSHIP for pre owned orders over 25. You can return .com games to a retail store right? Thinking about ordering some, if they come incomplete I'll just return them.

[quote name='Gosha']I think VSHIP for pre owned orders over 25. You can return .com games to a retail store right? Thinking about ordering some, if they come incomplete I'll just return them.[/QUOTE]

Yes you can, just make sure to take your reciept they send with the games.

Not a bad deal for those that can't wait until the next B2G1 Free sale since this also stacks with PUR 10% off, giving you 35% off two games. However, the lack of free shipping and added tax kill the deal for me. Any game that I want can be had through Amazon Warehouse Deals for just slightly cheaper.

i miss the good days when we got coupons for like 15%, 20% and the rare 30% off if you bought like 4 games.....since they switched to the powerewards card their deals just aren't as good

Too bad it doesn't stack with CAG16. Was hoping that it might do that since the discount is done automatically but it does still use a code "25Used25" for the discount

[quote name='metallicoholic']Not a bad deal for those that can't wait until the next B2G1 Free sale since this also stacks with PUR 10% off, giving you 35% off two games. However, the lack of free shipping and added tax kill the deal for me. Any game that I want can be had through Amazon Warehouse Deals for just slightly cheaper.[/QUOTE]

That's slightly untrue. First the 10% for PUR gets deduced, and THEN the 25% gets knocked off the current price. So instead of being 35% off, it's actually 32.5% off :)

Dammit. I just spent a half an hour putting an order together to get enough used games to go over $75 to get the free shipping, which then never seemed to work. So then I pared it back a bit to get _under_ $75 to get slightly cheaper shipping and when I finally hit the submit button I got this:

"Thank you for choosing GameStop.com. Based on your billing information entered, we are unable to process your order at this time.

If you have received this message as a result of multiple unsuccessful purchase attempts, please allow 24 hours for security purposes before submitting a new order. Prior to placing a new order, please verify your billing information with your financial institution to ensure all information is accurate and up to date."

I was using credit on my Edge card! What in the hell do they have to check out? It's not like my address has changed in the past 8 years...

[quote name='CaptPete']Dammit. I just spent a half an hour putting an order together to get enough used games to go over $75 to get the free shipping, which then never seemed to work. So then I pared it back a bit to get _under_ $75 to get slightly cheaper shipping and when I finally hit the submit button I got this:

"Thank you for choosing GameStop.com. Based on your billing information entered, we are unable to process your order at this time.

If you have received this message as a result of multiple unsuccessful purchase attempts, please allow 24 hours for security purposes before submitting a new order. Prior to placing a new order, please verify your billing information with your financial institution to ensure all information is accurate and up to date."

I was using credit on my Edge card! What in the hell do they have to check out? It's not like my address has changed in the past 8 years...[/QUOTE]
Congratulations, the idiot computers at GameStop have flagged your account for fraud. Nothing you can do about it but wait.

FYI: You can get Deus Ex on 360 for $27 + tax (shipping) if you have other games you want. I know it is $35 new at Amazon but under $30 is dang cheap for this great game.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Congratulations, the idiot computers at GameStop have flagged your account for fraud. Nothing you can do about it but wait.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I might be wrong, but it could just be because he purchases a lot of stuff gamestop.com

Also, I can't get my PUR card to stack with the code. fuck this shit. I'm not spending my money. Maybe because it expires at the end of the month? That seems really really fucked up if that's the case. That would mean the 10% discount is only good for 11 months. I would have had no problem dropping $100+ on used games today. Oh well.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Exactly. I might be wrong, but it could just be because he purchases a lot of stuff gamestop.com

Also, I can't get my PUR card to stack with the code. fuck this shit. I'm not spending my money. Maybe because it expires at the end of the month? That seems really really fucked up if that's the case. That would mean the 10% discount is only good for 11 months. I would have had no problem dropping $100+ on used games today. Oh well.[/QUOTE]

That sucks about your card. I have never been a PUR member but I was an EDGE member and my account STILL lets me have the 10% off. It has been like 2 years without a membership and the main reason I never buy in store. Have you tried linking your PUR account to your online profile? That is what I did so I never have to enter the number in each time.

[quote name='cancerman1120']That sucks about your card. I have never been a PUR member but I was an EDGE member and my account STILL lets me have the 10% off. It has been like 2 years without a membership and the main reason I never buy in store. Have you tried linking your PUR account to your online profile? That is what I did so I never have to enter the number in each time.[/QUOTE]

That worked. Thanks man. I still have my old "EDGE" number. Will this still work online even when my "PUR" card expires?

i am thinking about fable 3 and mass effect 2. ME2 for ps3 and its coming out to 36.44 before tax or shipping. that's with my power up card but i have played ME2 on xbox360 twice i would like to pplay it again on ps3 before ME3 comes out

so here is where i need advice

wait on Me2 for ps3 for few more months and get it for under 15
and fable 3 was 12.99 on gamefly not that long ago plus with them its free shipping

any thoughts?

also is there a easy mode for mortal kombat i am not much of fighting game fan but i would like to play through the story, is there a easy mode where its one button combos?

Man, I have 2 hours left before this ends and I dunno if I should buy my cart or cross my fingers for a b2g1 deal this week. I am using store credit so a b2g1 deal would be wonderful, especially for these high priced ass PS3 games I could get elsewhere much cheaper, but again, store credit first, cash second.

[quote name='Nightmarecast25']Man, I have 2 hours left before this ends and I dunno if I should buy my cart or cross my fingers for a b2g1 deal this week. I am using store credit so a b2g1 deal would be wonderful, especially for these high priced ass PS3 games I could get elsewhere much cheaper, but again, store credit first, cash second.[/QUOTE]
when in doubt, don't buy.

[quote name='Nightmarecast25']Man, I have 2 hours left before this ends and I dunno if I should buy my cart or cross my fingers for a b2g1 deal this week. I am using store credit so a b2g1 deal would be wonderful, especially for these high priced ass PS3 games I could get elsewhere much cheaper, but again, store credit first, cash second.[/QUOTE]

If you have the GS credit and want to move it over to do a preorder at Best Buy (like Gears of War 3), get Madden NFL 12.

$48 -10% = $43.2 - 25% = $32.4
Base TIV at Best Buy is 28 + 10% + 40% = $42

This assumes you have the Gamer's Club Unlocked and of course a second to purchase to get the 25% off at GS. Also might want to make a $75 purchase to get the free 2 day shipping. I was looking at doing some like this but didn't have enough credit built up at GS to make it worthwhile.

bread's done
Back