Gamestop.com B2G1F USED Games/DVDs

[quote name='Sirmackerel']Meh, I remember when Gamestop used to do buy 1 29.99 or more and get 1 29.99 free...[/QUOTE]

Well, recently they had a buy 3 get 1 free. I hope they didn't make much in that sale, thus going back to the b2g1 deal.

[quote name='ninebreaker']Is GS's preowned game always include all originals?[/QUOTE]

No, there is a good chance you won't get the original case and/or manual

good idea for people to pick up gitaroo-man...shining force neo and shining tears....not too bad for $90... no best deal..but not bad

I just tried instore, no dice.

Oh well, unloaded some clearanced bought games and got Disgaea, Way of the Samurai 2, and Cubivore. Would have liked to get one free but walking out after paying $30 for those three wasn't bad, although by the time you add in what I had in the trade material I only got those 3 titles for $20-30 bellow their marked prices.

I still did the deal as Disgaea and WOTS2 aren't available online. And this way I know I got complete copies with good discs.

"Free 29.99 or less game", how fucked is that. So say I find 2 used titles at 39.99 I feel I should receive a title of equal or lesser value. Good deal for some, but not all. Though this isn't the greatest deal it is still one someone can capitalize on, thanks for the heads up OP.

[quote name='mikenmike0001']since ebgames and gamestop merged in an article I saw online months back.....can i use my ebgames discount card to that place?[/QUOTE]

Nope.

GS.com sucks because most games do not come complete, or even in good shape. I prefer ebgames.com much more - everything comes complete in my experience, and usually in decent-great shape.

[quote name='the ender']Nope.

GS.com sucks because most games do not come complete, or even in good shape. I prefer ebgames.com much more - everything comes complete in my experience, and usually in decent-great shape.[/QUOTE]

be careful throwing around the "everything comes complete" idea. I'm glad you've had such a good experience, and I also highly recommend EB, but most older things will NOT come complete -- it's hit or miss. Current systems are guaranteed complete (PS2, XB, GC, DS, PSP), and sometimes you will get a GBA game with box or a complete-and-minty-fresh PS1 game, but those are the exception rather than the rule.

[quote name='vagabond']Does anyone know if this works on PSP UMDs, or if the site has Preowned PSP games anywhere?[/QUOTE]

Here.

The selection is pretty piss poor though.

bread's done
Back