Gamestop.com Coupon Codes?

CaptainBlue

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Im looking for free shipping, 5$ off...anything that will make my 70$ purchase cheaper...please respond as soon as possible, even if its telling me there are no codes.

EDIT : without any codes, my purchase came to 90$ after shipping and tax :< please help, anyone.

SAVER for free shipping
PPLAY15 for 15% off used games.

use them on ebgames.com, I am not sure they work on gamestop...although its the same shit now.

[quote name='Jewelz23']SAVER for free shipping
PPLAY15 for 15% off used games.

use them on ebgames.com, I am not sure they work on gamestop...although its the same shit now.[/quote]

Yeah, i just found those when i did a search on the forums...unfortunalty neither of them work.

This coupon will not provide a discount based on the current contents of your shopping cart. Here is the description of the coupon:

Free Value Shipping on your next order. Excludes consoles & console bundles. Only one offer per order.

You may continue checking out without a discount; to receive a discount, read the coupon description above and make the appropriate adjustment(s) to your shopping cart.

Is the message i get.

The shipping ends up being 9$ for overnight +5$ for the items weight.

For the SAVER, you need to enter the code and submit. They you may get the message you got earlier. Just continue processing the order and select saver shipping. You should get saver shipping for free ($2.99 shipping) when your order starts to process. You'll get a message when you're getting ready to enter your payment information that you'll get free shipping.

Long story short, just ignore the message about "free shipping on your next order"

bread's done
Back