Gamestop.com - Dragon Age: Origins PC download for $14.99

KingofGames

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
Hey guys, I've been looking to pick up this game since I missed out on Gamersgates sale a few weeks back. Gamestop sent out an email last night stating that they would be offering the game at half price. Unfortunately, you can not use trade-in credit to pay for the item as the download service is offered by a third party. I tried some of my $10 coupon codes, but couldn't get those to work either. In any case, here is a link to the listing:

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=72850

*Edit*

This can not be registered on Steam. Though your receipt will state that this is the deluxe edition, it does not include any additional material, including Stone Warden. This is a completely basic version of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just placed my order. I'll let you all know if I have any problems. Not sure whether it matters or not, but my receipt states it's "Draogon Age Origins Deluxe."

[quote name='KingofGames']I just placed my order. I'll let you all know if I have any problems. Not sure whether it matters or not, but my receipt states it's "Draogon Age Origins Deluxe."[/QUOTE]

If it is the Deluxe edition then it should include all of the extra content listed Here.Please report back and let us know if it does include all of the deluxe content, I may pick it up if all of the deluxe content is included.

I have been looking for a deal on DA:O PC and now I am tempted, but I am hesitant on Gamestop PC game downloads.
Does anyone have any experience with PC downloads from Gamestop.com?

I saw this deal via e-mail too and am contemplating buying it. Too bad I can't use my $6 credit on my Edge card as OP said.

Any word/confirmation if it is in fact the Deluxe Edition?

Thanks.

KingofGames, did you get one key for the game, and another for all the DLC? Or one for the game, one for the standard DLC, and one for the Deluxe extras?

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']wow...gamestop? really? not sucking? whats the catch?[/QUOTE]

The catch is they make you think you have the deluxe edition and 3 copies so you waste your time only to find out it's not. This gets people to advertise that there MIGHT be 3 copies + deluxe and ppl buy it out of a gamble.

I never buy anything from gamestop. I'm boycotting them ;)

[quote name='KingofGames']My receipt states that I have "three" licenses. I'll see if I can use it on Steam when I get home from work.[/QUOTE]

How'd this turn out?

Damn, should've waited it out! Oh well, you live and you learn. It's a completely stripped down version of the game. Doesn't even include the content that comes with a new copy of the game. :whistle2:(

Also, if you don't mind, I'll alter the topic title to reflect the deal on EA's website.

[quote name='KingofGames']Damn, should've waited it out! Oh well, you live and you learn. It's a completely stripped down version of the game. Doesn't even include the content that comes with a new copy of the game. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]
Meaning that it doesn't include The Stone Prisoner? That's messed up. I'm sorry, man.

[quote name='KingofGames']Yeah, unless I'm missing how I would unlock it, the game wants to charge me the full price to access that content.[/QUOTE]

I know the PS3, and probably 360, version came with code-cards in the case. I'd check your email or account info on the gamestop website, and if you can't find it, email gamestop customer service.

bread's done
Back