Gamestop.com -- Guild Wars Trilogy $14.99

LINK: Guild Wars Trilogy - Digital Download: $14.99 + tax GameStop.com

Looks like this doesn't include "Eyes of the North", so you're not actually getting the entire series with this set. Game still looks terrific, yet runs on rather aged PC's.

That said, if anyone's looking for a fantastic online RPG that's cheap to buy and free to play, you can't go wrong with Guild Wars. Also, just a heads-up: the towns are the only persistent part of the game, everything else is broken up into instances. Gameplay is a mix of PSO with Final Fantasy XII.

EDIT: DEAL IS DEAD. Chumps at GameStop just put the price of the digital version up to $29.99, and retail version is unavailable.

I just ordered a pc game from gamestop as new. Came in opened with everything but disc missing. It was league of legends an already free to play game. I just wanted the character codes and riot points. Obviously so did the guy packing/working at the warehouse. I'm starting to convert funcoland to amazon recently.

I picked up Trilogy and Eye of the North for $26 with tax at my local gamestop on Monday. Check availability at your local stores.

Trilogy was $15, EOTN was $10. Great deal :)

Excellent game. I hate MMOs but I was addicted to this one for at least 3 years. I still pop in every now and then when I'm bored with console gaming.

bread's done
Back