Gamestop.com has 2 for $30 sale on PS2 GH games

lonestar

CAGiversary!
Buy 2 select Greatest hits games for PS2 for $30.
Coupon Code:pS2F30

They have some of the newer entries into the GH lineup such as Shadow of the Colossus, Jak X, Sly 3, Dragon Quest 8,etc.

However, what caught my eye were some preoders for some new $20 games that aren't out yet. Highlights:
Capcom classics vol.2
Call of Duty: Big Red One Special Edition
NHL 2k7

Here is the link:
http://www.gamestop.com/productmerch.asp?groupid=535

Sorry, but I don't know when this offer expires. I also tried entering the free shipping coupon but it doesn't go through.

How is Call of Duty: Big Red One Special Edition different from the current black label one and the $39.99 collector's edition?

[quote name='Libra']Damn, don't see any GH versions of Mercenaries or Star Ocean - what gives?[/quote]

Ya that's right, I don't see it either. I am bummed.

I just checked and it seems that this code (PS2F30) works on all the games that are listed in the PS2 $19.99 & under section on Gamestop's page, not just Greatest Hits. But you can't use the FREESHIPALL or SAVER codes together with it.
Well, I'd rather save $10 on games than $2.99 on shipping, I guess...
BTW, the code works on EBGAMES.com too but I don't know if their web site has any different games since Gamestop owns EB

ok i will soon get a ps2 and i wanted to get a few games
i want to get Kingdom Hearts but cannot decide on another out of these titles please let me know what you think

its between:

Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition Havent played 1 or 2
Brothers in Arms: Earned In Blood Havent played the others
Call of Duty 2: Big Red One Enhanced Played on 360 and pc

Im thinkin prolly DMC3 because Shooters are not IMO as good on the playstation consoles they seem better on the Xbox consoles or the PC to me.

bread's done
Back