Gamestop.com Lego Rock Band 360 $24.99 + tax

I just tried bemerry and it shows up okay, doesn't take the 10% off since Lego Rock Band is already discounted but it said it would be free ground shipping. Then when I clicked the submit order button it charged me $33.... which included the $6 shipping. So beware. I'm going to see if I can cancel the order and reorder with the SAVER option.

[quote name='GohanX']I just tried bemerry and it shows up okay, doesn't take the 10% off since Lego Rock Band is already discounted but it said it would be free ground shipping. Then when I clicked the submit order button it charged me $33.... which included the $6 shipping. So beware. I'm going to see if I can cancel the order and reorder with the SAVER option.[/QUOTE]

ok, perhaps they shouldn't use the new code

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Does importing songs require any code from the instruction manual?

If no, anyone can just buy a used copy of this game at GameStop, import the songs, then return it within 7 days for full refund.[/QUOTE]

I believe importing songs can only be done if u have the code on the instruction manual. This can only be done once I think.

[quote name='GohanX']I just tried bemerry and it shows up okay, doesn't take the 10% off since Lego Rock Band is already discounted but it said it would be free ground shipping. Then when I clicked the submit order button it charged me $33.... which included the $6 shipping. So beware. I'm going to see if I can cancel the order and reorder with the SAVER option.[/QUOTE]

I used the code and got charged $27.xx with tax.

[quote name='ZeAzNFuNKi']I believe importing songs can only be done if u have the code on the instruction manual. This can only be done once I think.[/QUOTE]
You are correct :cool:

Thanks for mentioning this. I been wanting to play Lego Rock Band (and not just buy it just for the code), but 50 was a bit too much. But at this price, it's almost a steal.

Big Thank You to the OP. I managed to get the deal with my items shipping yesterday and today and verified my credit card was charged the proper amount this morning. Sorry for those of you who weren't able to get in on it.ds

I got mine Monday, no problem.

Oddly enough, a friend of mine in Nebraska ordered the game just a couple hours after me, and Gamestop canceled his order.

bread's done
Back