GameStop.com - Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom $40 | Fallout 3 Game Of The Year $40

Damn, Majin is already at 40 even before launch? Looks like it's a even bigger bomba than Enslave.

I hope its good I liked the demo, got a little too much on my plate to pick it up atm though.

[quote name='shrike4242']Amazon had the price drop before Gamestop did, sorry.[/QUOTE]

yea but since when does GameStop pricematch Amazon? especially on a game not even released yet? makes you wonder, is this a deal or MSRP, or just a pre-order price? i cant imagine it shooting back up to $60 after release though...

I'm hoping this is the MSRP, and can find a good deal on Black Friday or later for it, the game looks great

[quote name='Riskbreaker23']amazon has already price matched[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shrike4242']Amazon had the price drop before Gamestop did, sorry.[/QUOTE]

Not the XBox 360 version though.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']
I'm hoping this is the MSRP, and can find a good deal on Black Friday or later for it, the game looks great[/QUOTE]

I hope so too so I can buy this at KMart. Using a coupon and getting another $20 coupon on release day should be the best deal ever pre-BF.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Dunno if these are deals or just new MSRP prices.[/QUOTE]
This is what I am wondering. If its the new MSRP, then I think I may wait until its

bread's done
Back