Gamestop.com Pikachu and Animal Crossing 3DS XL LE systems Refurb - $189.99

"Gamestop refurbished"

Translation: The screen is cracked, there are a shit ton of scratches on the shell, and the hinge is loose. ALMOST MSRP FO DIS SHIT LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Ain't nobody traded those in decent condition. Unless they are the biggest idiots in the world.

Gotta be something seriously wrong with them.

Yeah the Pikachus have serious problems, so those are probably busted up. The AC one says it won't come with the box, so that knocks down its value a lot. I guess if you prefer those designs over the current LEs, they're worth a shot. Can always return them if they are busted.

Yeah the Pikachus have serious problems, so those are probably busted up. The AC one says it won't come with the box, so that knocks down its value a lot. I guess if you prefer those designs over the current LEs, they're worth a shot. Can always return them if they are busted.
You'd be out shipping if you didn't like it. I don't think it would be worth the cost to find out.

Thanks OP, this will be my 3rd recharged system, hopefully they come in as good condition as the others. once i saw this post i drove straight to my local GS. total came out to 204.24 (no shipping but 7.5 State Tax)

For those afraid to pull the trigger both of my Animal Crossing and Pikachu 3ds i ordered last month came in great condition. pikachu was damm near new, and animal crossing had very light scratching. worst comes to worst you return the system for your money/credit back :)

cd74de50-28a4-48de-8c31-c496d11ce1e9_zpsc844fcfc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well all I know is they are were selling the original Zelda 3DS systems as refurbished and some didn't even have the decals on them as people were taking the casing off and switching it out so YMMV if they actually come looking like they are supposed to.

bread's done
Back