Gamestop.com question

lllGurulll

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
When you order any game from them on their website it states that the game may or may not come with original box or instructions. Since it is obvious they don't give you any kind of discount for leaving out the box and/or instructions, how often do they actually screw over the customer on that deal. I would love to take advantage of the CAG16 credit but don't like the idea of getting lesser product while other customers get full product.

Do the stores allow you to exchange with them to get the box and instructions if the game is available within 7 days?

I've ordered from them... Oh, 3 or 4 times. The odds of getting a case and manual are... 25% by my reckoning.

Your exchange window should be 30 days for online titles... But keep in mind that if you return them instead of exchanging them, you'll only be getting in-store credit.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']I've ordered from them... Oh, 3 or 4 times. The odds of getting a case and manual are... 25% by my reckoning.

Your exchange window should be 30 days for online titles... But keep in mind that if you return them instead of exchanging them, you'll only be getting in-store credit.[/QUOTE]I would only be looking for an exchange if I were to get one without the box or manual. Technically, the manual isn't as big a problem for me as the box is. I hate getting PS3 games in dvd cases. At the same time, I don't want to spend money to some place purchase empty boxes either.

So you are saying that I can take the title to my local GS and exchange for a copy that has box and manual then?

Why don't you just go buy whatever you want at the store? Then you can look at what your buyng before you buy it.

[quote name='Ziv']Why don't you just go buy whatever you want at the store? Then you can look at what your buyng before you buy it.[/QUOTE]
Because I can't use CAG16 in the store.

[quote name='lllGurulll']
So you are saying that I can take the title to my local GS and exchange for a copy that has box and manual then?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

bread's done
Back