Gamestop.com Redesign

b3b0p

CAGiversary!
Feedback
50 (100%)
I think I'm blind.

No Gameboy link? WTF?!?!

Edit: Gameboy Advance

I guess I should have been more explicit.

I just noticed that today, but not the Gameboy absence. It's not bad, but the colors really clash. It's not gonna be very functional soon, given that they're already ignoring all GB platforms on the top nav, and two more will be out within a year.

[quote name='Ecofreak']For used GB games: http://gamestop.com/search.asp?sort...d=&platform=6&find.x=14&find.y=12&find=Search[/QUOTE]
By Gameboy, I'm referring to Gameboy Advance. I guess I should have been more explicit. I do not care much for used games.

But Gameboy is my favorite system. I have more games for Gameboy then any of my other systems.

I'm just a little confused why they would do such a thing.

This just makes me think of it being endangered.

The DS is nice, but it is still a gimmick to me. Hardly any of the the games really need touch screen or dual screens. Plus it's big and bulky.

Gameboy for life!

b3b0p + :gba: =

Hopefully they won't slightly redo EB's site so it functions exactly the same. Unless they add the ability to check store availability since it's gone now.

[quote name='b3b0p']Their cart still only allows 1 coupon to be applied per order. Worst online checkout system ever![/QUOTE]

Most sites only allow 1 coupon per order.

[quote name='b3b0p']No Gameboy link? WTF?!?![/QUOTE]

There's one on the left side, EDIT: but it leads to the DS page!

EDIT: They also got rid of the advanced search function and the link to the price drop page!

[quote name='PenguinMaster']Most sites only allow 1 coupon per order.[/QUOTE]
I'm mostly referring to the EB Games triple coupon stacker: Edge Card, CAG15/PPLAY15/CAG16, and SAVER for used games.

Most sites that I remeber allow more than one coupon to be applied from what I remember. Gamestop always seemed to be the exception.

There's a GBA link on the left hand side of the site. It does say Nintendo GBA, so I can see how you could have missed it. It really looks like they mostly copied the EBGames website. I guess they just didn't include everything on their backend just yet.

[quote name='Ziv']There's a GBA link on the left hand side of the site. It does say Nintendo GBA, so I can see how you could have missed it. It really looks like they mostly copied the EBGames website. I guess they just didn't include everything on their backend just yet.[/QUOTE]
And it is the same link as Nintendo DS.

You're right. I guess I could have clicked it before I said anything.

Must be a mistake. Send 'em an email.

Sorry about MY mistake.

bread's done
Back