Gamestop.com used games

rsrlawman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I have a question about people's experience buying used games on gamestop.com. I noticed it says for most games that it "may not include an instruction manual or original box." Have people found that a game usually does come with the manual and original box, or does it usually not? Is it more likely to come with them if it's a recently released game? Thanks!

They're all games that have been shipped to the warehouse from different stores, so take your chances. There is no way of knowing. I did buy Resistance 2 recently and it came with everything in great condition, but it said that it did include case and manual, so if you're that worried but have to buy online, then look/wait for a game to say that instead.

If it says "may not" chances are that it "does not". I recently bought knights of the old republic 2 & it came with no manual & some broken gamestop case.

you can always return them to a GS store if incomplete or beat-up. you can also bring the incomplete game into a store with the receipt and if they have it in stock, you can get the missing items.

as long as you are getting free shipping, it is a no-risk purchase.

bread's done
Back