GameStop.com Valentine's Day Wii Games Special - Free 3-Day Shipping

Tsukento

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Like the title suggests, you can get any Wii game from GameStop.com and have it shipped in three days for just the cost of the game.

1. Select the game(s) you want.
2. Enter WIILUV as the promo code.
3. Select USA Ground as your choice of shipping method.
4. Game(s) arrives in 3 days.

Does not apply towards a Wii console, any controllers or other accessories. Expires at the end of today.

Wow, it's just like buying it in the store, only you get to wait three days!

(not your fault OP, thanks for the post)

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']But you don't have to pay tax.[/QUOTE]

But you have to buy a Wii game which is most likely a bad thing right now.

[quote name='Limpbizkit182521']But you don't have to pay tax.[/QUOTE]
Yes, you do. They charge sales tax in every state that has one.

[quote name='Chacrana']But you have to buy a Wii game which is most likely a bad thing right now.[/quote]

Yeah, imagine being stuck playing Zelda, Ultimate Alliance, Warioware, Rayman, Trauma Center, Elebits etc.. The horror :roll:

Has anyone else noticed that the code is WiiLuv? I'm sure someone has a sense of humor over there.

I know, it's a bad penis joke, but come on, I'm bored.

I agree... what kind of 'deal' are they really giving us here? $10 off and free shipping would be nice... but as it stands it's of no interest.

This could be cool if any Wii games were hard to find in-store, however Nintendo has plentiful amounts of software so I don't see what the point of this coupon is. I don't mean this in a rude way to OP.

Thanks Gamestop, thanks for nothing.

[quote name='schuerm26']Yeah, imagine being stuck playing Zelda, Ultimate Alliance, Warioware, Rayman, Trauma Center, Elebits etc.. The horror :roll:[/QUOTE]

Well I most assuredly wouldn't want to play half of those.

[quote name='schuerm26']Yeah, imagine being stuck playing Zelda, Ultimate Alliance, Warioware, Rayman, Trauma Center, Elebits etc.. The horror :roll:[/QUOTE]
You are stuck playing those, since they're pretty much the only things worth bothering with at this point.

Minus Ultimate Alliance, which is better on any other system.

And you suck as a person if the Wii is your only system.

[quote name='lord_ebonstone']You are stuck playing those, since they're pretty much the only things worth bothering with at this point.

Minus Ultimate Alliance, which is better on any other system.

And you suck as a person if the Wii is your only system.[/quote]

thx so much for your input but this really isn't needed in this thread.

bread's done
Back