Gamestop Coupon Trading Thread.

Quick question, can the pre-owned B2G1 coupon be stacked with the 20% birthday coupon? :)
Yes. You would want your highest priced game to be 20% more than the other 2 OR have it be the free game after the 20% so you only pay the 2 lower prices. Not useful on 3 games of the same price.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I already know the answer but I'm gonna ask anyway, can multiple birthday coupons be applied in the same transaction to different items in the transaction? For that matter, can multiple coupons be used at all?

Not going to end up using these I think so, want to sell a B2G1 preowned coupon and a 50 percent extra trade in credit coupon. Both expire 8/31.

PM Me an offer. Interested iN Amazon payment or Giftcard, Eshop, PSN currency, Steam Wallet. No paypal. Please PM with an actual offer.

Have:B2G1 expires (8/31)
50% bonus trade coupon

Want: $5 amazon Or game gamestop GC
$5 off pre owned GS coupon
Offers

H: Playcation Coupon (5 Total)

W: Month Of PS+ or PSN Credit

Edit: I'll mail them in an envelope to you.

H: Playcation 50% bonus to all trade-in's coupons

W: Paypal

I have significant number of these. Willing to sell in batches of 5 for $5. Will gladly email you the code or ship the physical cards. I'll even mail them for free with a purchase of 5 or more.

If you are interested in only 1 or 2 I'll do them for a buck each but you will need to cover the shipping.

Send PM's if interested. Thanks!

I have a significant (more than 70) number of playcation coupons.

Want:

Shin Megami Tensei IV club nintendo registration code (need this by 8/31)
PS+

got a few playcation coupons, just want a ps plus one month trial sub. if not ill offer for very low price so i can use that money towards a ps plus sub.

I have significant number of these. Willing to sell in batches of 5 for $5. Will gladly email you the code or ship the physical cards. I'll even mail them for free with a purchase of 5 or more.

If you are interested in only 1 or 2 I'll do them for a buck each but you will need to cover the shipping.

Send PM's if interested. Thanks!
Sold several but still have several left. Shipping for any number less than 5 is going to be 50 cents. If you buy 5 or more, shipping is free. Thanks!

Does that code work with the B2G2 wii coupon? I am trying to get three $30 games and 1 $40 game. I want to hopefully knock down 20% from the 40% game.

H: Playcation Coupon (5 Total)

W: Month Of PS+ or PSN Credit

Edit: I'll mail them in an envelope to you.
2 weeks left til they expire (9/15), I have a couple left...make me an offer in the next 10 days or I'm gonna give them to my brothers & friends. thanks.

Does that code work with the B2G2 wii coupon? I am trying to get three $30 games and 1 $40 game. I want to hopefully knock down 20% from the 40% game.
If you mean the Wii/ DS game one, it worked for me. I think it's up to discretion of the staff member though, I think the B2G2 free coupon has a no other offers fine print thing. It will work if scanned though.

[quote name="TheGuido" post="11017795" timestamp="1377645985"]

Send PM's if interested. Thanks![/quote,]

Sold quite a few but still have several left. Let me know if you want to buy any.

Really want: Buy 2 Get 2 DS/Wii coupon (expires in a few days, right?)

Have: Playcation coupon, 6,000 power up points that I could use for a coupon you want, amazon, paypal, whatever.

Anyone looking to sell or trade a B2G1 coupon?

Send me a PM with what you want for it.

I can do Amazon GC, Paypal, or another GS coupon.

I could use a playcation coupon this evening, if anyone would pm me a code ill shoot you a dollar via paypal later if you like. Im buying some from another member as well but could use one tonight.

Thanks

I need a Playcation 50% trade bump coupon. I have a $5 off any GS purchase coupon to trade. PM me if interested.

bread's done
Back