Gamestop Coupon Trading Thread.

Looking for a 50% coupon that last until 8/2 . I'm new to this so how do I know if I don't get scammed and how do I pay to acquire one ?

I'd love to trade in some of my old Wii games now!

Please let me know if you have an extra coupon you'd give up.

Have: 20% off Preowned coupon, $5 off preowned coupon, and paypal. 

Want: 50% trade in code

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Want:1 x 50% trade in gamestop coupon code

Have: $5 paypal, OlliOlli WiiU/3DS code

got a code from a CAGer then when I went to trade some games the cashier gave me his code but took my paper that had the code. So idk if the code i got from the CAG is still good... 

W: 50% Gamestop Trade in Coupon

H:

Club Nintendo Full Games : DKCTF, Earthbound, Game & Wario, Super Mario Galaxy 2,  (Expires Today)

Paypal

Amazon
PSN

Nintendo E-Shop

I still have a bunch of 50% bonus trade in coupons.  Looking for paypal, amazon credit, eshop/PSN/xbox credit, gamestop coupons ($ off used or buy 2g1).  I will consider other offers but I am not looking for DLC codes.   Message me offers if you are interested and let me know how many coupons you are looking for.   I'll be around for the next hour or so to respond.  

I'm going to be away from the computer so Im done with trading codes for the evening.   

I have steam copies of Knights of the Old Republic 2 (KOTOR 2) and Star wars Battlefront 2 and want/need one of those 50% codes! PM me if you're interested. Thanks. :)

H: 3 50% coupons (got 12 on one receipt from taking advantage of the 4 for $20 a few weeks ago).

W:  $10 Paypal or Amazon.

Drop me a PM if interested.

edit: I suppose I could add that they are all -8 codes. 

zSn5HyY.jpg

Anyone Selling these codes for more then like 5 bucks is a jackass and anyone buying them for more then that is a moron, end of story, i really miss the days of people on this site actually helping out fellow gamers and not taking them for hand over fist but whatever

I am done with my trades for the weekend and have a lot of 50% bonus coupon codes left (no -7 ones).  Looking for $10 paypal, amazon / PSN  / Eshop / Xbox credit, or Gamestop b2g1 coupons.  Will consider other offers but I am not going to respond to offers of game DLC or trial codes.   Message me with your offers.  

Anyone Selling these codes for more then like 5 bucks is a jackass and anyone buying them for more then that is a moron, end of story, i really miss the days of people on this site actually helping out fellow gamers and not taking them for hand over fist but whatever
Anyone coming into a thread devoted to people buying and selling shit to complain about people buying and selling shit is a jackass. If this were the CAG of yesteryear and it was mostly people trying to find deals for some cheap games to play, I'd gladly hand out my codes for free.

But it isn't.

It's about buying new shit from one store to flip it to another store for maximum profit. fuck yeah, I'm going to want a little something for myself. Would I pay $10 for a code? If it were going to net me an extra $200, then absolutely. Everyone wins, so what's the problem (aside from you don't have a code and are all pissy pants about it?)

Anyone coming into a thread devoted to people buying and selling shit to complain about people buying and selling shit is a jackass. If this were the CAG of yesteryear and it was mostly people trying to find deals for some cheap games to play, I'd gladly hand out my codes for free.
But it isn't.
It's about buying new shit from one store to flip it to another store for maximum profit. fuck yeah, I'm going to want a little something for myself. Would I pay $10 for a code? If it were going to net me an extra $200, then absolutely. Everyone wins, so what's the problem (aside from you don't have a code and are all pissy pants about it?)
Actually i do have codes. I also dont abuse the system like you scammers and shit do either because fact is your all the reason these promos are few and far between. You also the reason sales anymore are few and far between. And third you are the reason the gaming community has become complete utter dog shit

Actually i do have codes. I also dont abuse the system like you scammers and shit do either because fact is your all the reason these promos are few and far between. You also the reason sales anymore are few and far between. And third you are the reason the gaming community has become complete utter dog shit
Promos and sales few and far between? Just about every week there is something worth looking at somewhere. If deals were any more plentiful I'd go broke.

But since you have codes, I await your posts offering them up for free. Surely you don't need more than one, and the community needs them more than you anyway.

bread's done
Back