Gamestop Daily Deal (25% off in-stock accessories) Working Now

[quote name='Joartrak']Works for me. Must be NEW and INSTOCK.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's working now. :bouncy:

Xbox Wireless headset for 40.58? Is there a better deal anywhere else? I wish my $10 code worked on this, i'd jump all over it for sure then.

[quote name='mernst23']Xbox Wireless headset for 40.58? Is there a better deal anywhere else? I wish my $10 code worked on this, i'd jump all over it for sure then.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've got a couple of codes I'm looking to use. But I'm just using it for a classic wii controller. I'm getting Muramasa and reeeeally don't want to play it with the wii-mote. Plus, to be honest, having a classic controller will probably make me a lot more likely to play some of the other Wii games I've got...

Oh, and I'm getting some extra DS styl....i? styluses? whatever... my kids keep eating them or something.

you can order Turtle Beach X31 headset for $74.99

that's a pretty good deal

some other good deals:

xbox 360 Afterglow controller - $22.49
xbox 360 wireless headset - $37.49

Too bad their Wii Motion Plus bundles are still more expensive than elsewhere, even after the 25% off. The wife wants a pink one.

Could save around $7 on an X360 Wireless N adapter...Wanted to get a wii motion plus but they're oos

[quote name='WiiShopChannels']$10 off codes perhaps stacking with it???[/QUOTE]

Probably not.

the buttons and stick aren't that great but it's pretty easy to put in better buttons and a stick into that mad catz stick. look it up on youtube

bread's done
Back