Gamestop daily deal 25% off used game or dvds

slidecage

CAGiversary!
Feedback
106 (100%)
step1
ADD any in-stock preowned video games or DVDs to your cart. Excludes bundles, consoles, & accessories.

step 2
Enter the coupon code 25PO2 into the coupon code box on your shopping cart page, and click "Activate".

step3
Check out as normal! Your discount will be applied at checkout!

Cheap Ass Gamer Link

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Offer subject to modification or termination at any time. No dealers or resellers, please. Valid only on instock preowned video games & DVDs only. Offer not valid with bundles, consoles, or accessories. Offer not valid in stores. Only 1 offer per order - may not be combined with any other offers or promotions. While supplies last

The only problem is you can get 25% off on EB too, and the prices are generally pretty consistent between the two. And I'm guaranteed that current gen games will be complete.

So unless I browse and find something extraordinarily cheap there or that's not in stock at EB, I'll probably have to pass.

Offhand, I know that Soul Calibur II for GC is only $14.99 compared to EB at $17.99. But I don't feel very confident with GameStop's return policy in case I don't like the condition...

It isn't working for me (tells me it will not provide a discount based on the contents of my cart). I'd e-mail them, but they didn't do anything last time one of their coupon codes wasn't working.

Am I too late to try this?

I know it's daily but maybe the code works? I'm too lazy to try it.

[quote name='Number83']And good luck trying to get games without scratches, dents and with cases and instructions![/QUOTE]

I got Suikoden 3 used and it came mint...

bread's done
Back