GameStop Deals Section

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
413 (100%)
Expecting to get flamed for pointing out something obvious/having the millionth thread on it/not actually having "deals", but I just noticed a Deals section on Gamestop.com

http://www.gamestop.com/deals

Not sure when these "sales" are supposed to end or which ones are price-drops (unless you wanna click price-drops yourself and compare the lists), but there's one or two decent finds in there, though most are either expected or bad, here's the ones that stuck out for me (excluding the overpriced crap):

FO3 Vanilla used for $10.
Monster Jam Path of Destruction new for $10, rofl.
DJ Hero Turntable Bundle for $25, though the game by itself is $40? (Both new.)

Last edited by a moderator:
whale.gif

Good find.

I like how the Dj hero bundle is less expensive than the game only. I wonder if that is a price error and they are meant to be switched.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']Good find.

I like how the Dj hero bundle is more expensive than the game only. I wonder if that is a price error and they are meant to be switched.[/QUOTE]

I think you have it switched. The bundle is less expensive than game only.

those are some shitty ass deals. Thats to be expected from GS though. The ony stuff they give you real sale prices on is stuff like gummy bear gold =P

[quote name='GBAstar']Gamestop... Deals... Gamestop AND Deals?

Too much of an oxymoron.

Can't compute!

*Head Explodes*[/QUOTE]

hey, that scratched up used piece of crap game that sells for like 5-7 bucks less than a brand new copy, and probably doesn't even come with a case or manual is a TOTAL deal!

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']Good find.

I like how the Dj hero bundle is more expensive than the game only. I wonder if that is a price error and they are meant to be switched.[/QUOTE]

It is not an error. They do that a lot. Look at the New/Used versions of ps3 Monster Jam ($9.99 New/$19.99 Used) or Majin & the Forsaken Kingdom ($12.99 New/ $22.99 Used).

[quote name='Kenshindono']hey, that scratched up used piece of crap game that sells for like 5-7 bucks less than a brand new copy, and probably doesn't even come with a case or manual is a TOTAL deal![/QUOTE]

And yet your grandma will buy you a giftcard from GameStop as a christmas gift because she doesn't know any better :lol:

[quote name='Randee Newman']I think you have it switched. The bundle is less expensive than game only.[/QUOTE]

You are absolutely right, I fixed it now. Ha.

Well, I'm certainly glad I went ahead and posted this despite my original expectations, always happy to help my fellow CAGs. I did think that Monster Jam for $10 was pretty good, seems I'm not alone in that. Also, loved the whale picture.

I'm going to keep an eye on this "Deals" page as best I can from here on in, so I'll let you know if it changes. *salutes*

As of now, it's still the same.

well I picked up Monster Jam yesterday, its actually a decent game for $10. Also for you achievement whores(myself included) the achievements flow like wine with this one.

[quote name='Brother Daz']well I picked up Monster Jam yesterday, its actually a decent game for $10. Also for you achievement whores(myself included) the achievements flow like wine with this one.[/QUOTE]

The funny thing is my brother had been begging me to buy it for him since it was like $40, lol. I was even tempted to pick it up during a used B2G1 sale @ GS when it was $28ish? So, I'm about to go tell him about it and see if he'll pay for it himself.

[quote name='killer9']oh my god let it go everytime we get a gamestop thread this bitching happens if you dont like it move on simple[/QUOTE]

Hey, man, I'd complain too if I kept getting burned by a store I'm too fucking stupid to stop patronizing.

Monster Jam is still on the Deals page but it's $40? The hell? Also, DJ Hero 2 bundle is gone, but the game only is $40 (instead of $50?)...

fucking GameStop. They've added a refurbished 360 bundle though, link is still the same if you wanna give it a look.

Also, if anyone who's done with Monster Jam for 360 wants to sell it for $10+ tax, I'm open to it. The 360 version is incredibly overpriced for some reason. It's only $9 TIV @ Amazon, though I suppose it might be worth more @ GameStop with all the trade-in deals going on.

bread's done
Back