GameStop DMC 49.99 (ps3 and 360)

Game came out on January 17th, so for those that picked up the game on release, waiting may not be an option. Of course I am talking about BB customers that are Premiere Silver.

As a guy who really loved this game I can also recommend waiting. The core game is about 10 hours long (if you try to take your time), subsequent playthroughs of course add to that (especially if you want to collect everything and SSS rank every mission on every difficulty).

However if you just wanna play it once and be done with it it's really hard to justify the $50. Hell if I hadn't sold the codes that came with it for $30 I probably wouldn't have gotten it on launch.

While I got my money's worth out of this game, 110+ hours and got it at launch, I'd recommend waiting for it to drop a little more or just get Revengeance. DmC is a "fun" game in the same way fast food is "satisfying": cheap and easy thrills, but doesn't quite hit the spot. If the trophies weren't so easy and I didn't get Vergil's Downfall with the preorder, I would've waited for the price to drop to $40. One of the easiest plats out there.

bread's done
Back