GameStop "E3 Access" DVD...

STATIC3D

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Ran across a pretty decent deal today at GameStop. Last year after E3, GameStop had a NGV (Next Generation Videos) presents E3 Access: The Future of Videogames DVD set containing 4 DVDs with over 13 hours of footage from E3 covering XBOX, PS2, GC, PC games, behind the scenes footage and interviews from E3. When it first came out it was priced at around $20. A while back, they marked them down to $10.

Well, today I was looking thru the DVDs at a local GameStop and discovered they had lowered the price to only $5! Granted, it's stuff from "last year's" E3. But, it still has a lot of good high resolution videos and game footage. Heck, you can't beat the $5 price for something new that has this much stuff on it. :}

PS: It's also in full 5.1 Dolby Digital surround sound.

Who cares if it's from last year, 5 bucks for 13 hours is a great deal. I hate GameStop through, it's on my list.

Evil Stores...

Walmart
Best Buy
GameStop

[quote name='Wshakspear']Does it have the Zelda trailer?[/quote]
The insert says it has "The Legend of Zelda trailer" during the press conference portion of the Nintendo DVD.

1 DVD for XBOX, 1 for PS2, 1 for GC and 1 for PC games + the extras.

I jumped on this when it was $10. Now that it's $5 every self-respecting video gamer should get it. Think about it - 13 hours of footage! And yes, the Zelda trailer is on it, all 3 press conferences (very interesting - experience Reggie for yourself!), and booth babe footage (though not as much as I had hoped).

I've watched 2 of the DVDs so far. The XBOX and PS2/PSP one. Granted, they are in the computer/gaming industry but my wife asked "do they have to look like such computer geeks?"...hehe.

I got SO sick of the guy from Sony constantly looking at his prompter/screen to check his place. Granted, there are certain points he needs to hit, but, it just came off as less prepaired than the XBOX presentation (even thou it was LAME with the Jenny McCarthy bit...ugh). The info on them was kul. Bring on the GC and PC/Extras DVDS! :}

I bought it as soon as it was released to the store. (I think) It was $20, and it was worth it.

Hmm...anyone know if the GameSpot E3 2004 DVD at EB has been discounted?

I went to pick this up today at gamestop and it is marked $5 Take it to the counter and the person tells me $2.65 he gave me 50% discount for New Anime dvds.

This is something I'd consider picking up for a discounted price, but it's certainly nothing I'd go out of my way to find. I actually hate the idea of my money going to support some halfwit fanboy like Jeff Gersttman, so I still may end up letting this one slip by.

[quote name='Escobar4Life']I picked mine up for like $2 at Fry's.[/quote]

was this the E3 Access one (IGN) or the Gamespot complete coverage one (yellow cover)

[quote name='joystickz'][quote name='rawisjericho']Two words.. Booth girls :)[/quote]

seven more words... not NEARLY as exciting as you think. :roll:[/quote]

Seeing them in person can make some guys real excited horndogs though. This one guy next to me at the Prince of Persia: Warrior Within booth called out to his friend, "Hey come here, man! This chick has the biggest cans I've ever seen!" and the booth babe was literally 3 feet away from him. :roll:

I Really really wanted to get this...because i wanted to see if i could find myself walking around in the background, LoL! ~ but i think GS's out of them, or at least none around me have it anymore =P

i think i was just crazy for thinking i would actually watch the whole thing looking in the background, that's a lot of hours of footage...

the booth babes aren't *that* exciting :p

~

bread's done
Back