Gamestop/EB April FSI Sale 4/2-4/9 (B2G1 FREE, Free Games, Price Drops etc)

tenzor

CAGiversary!
Two Day Sale 4/2-4/4
-Get Fable Lost Chapters (XB) or Conker (XB) FREE when you purchase the following:
Call of Duty Big Red One XB $39.99
*The Incredibles 2 XB $29.99
*Sonic Riders XB $39.99
*Winning Eleven Soccer 9 XB $39.99

4/2 - 4/9
-Free Spongbob Squarepants the Movie GBA game when you purchase TWO of the following:
Spongbob Squarepants Lights Camera Action GBA $29.99
*Zoo Tycoon DS $29.99
*Spongbob Squarepants yellow avenger DS $29.99
*Nicktoon Unite DS $29.99

-Sale $9.99 (regular price $14.99-$19.99)
Sonic Heroes PC
*Madagascar PS2/GC
*Shrek 2 PS2/GC
*Call of Duty Finest Hour PS2/GC
*XBOX 360 Skins for console (selected ones)

-
Sale $14.99 (regular price $19.99)
Bratz GBA
*Sonic Gem Collection GC
*Sonic Heroes PS2
*Sonic Mega Collection GC
*Sonic Mega Collection Plus PS2
*Virtua Tennis PSP
*GTA San Andreas PS2/XB

-Sale $19.99 (regular price $29.99-$39.99)
*Chronicles of Narnia PS2/XB/GC
*City of Villans PC
*Crash Tag Team Racing PSP/PS2/GC
*Yoshi Island GBA
*True Crime NYC XB
*Super Mario Advance GBA
*PSP Mobile Pro Bundle Accessory Pack

-Sale $29.99 (regular price $34.99-$49.99)
*24 The Game PS2
*DBZ Tenkaichi PS2
*F.E.A.R. PC
*Ice Age 2 PS2/XB/GC
*Marc Eckos Getting Up PS2
*Quake IV PC
*Sonic Riders PS2/GC
*Shadow The Hedgehog PS2

-Save $20.00 when you purchase any 2 Activision 360 Game on the same receipt
*Tony Hawk American Wasteland
*Quake 4
*Gun
*Call of Duty 2

-Condemned Criminal Orgins XB360 - $49.99

-Save $80.00 on a XBOX 360 system when you trade in a complete original XBOX system.

-Free Katamari Zipper Pouch
w/purchase of Me and My Katamari (while supplies last)

-Free Dynasty Warriors Empires Art Book
w/purchase of 360 Dynasty Warriors Empires ($39.99)

-Get a new XBOX 360 Game for free when you trade in two XBOX 360 games.

-Free select GAMECUBE players choice game with a purchase of a new Gamecube hardware system

-FREE USED GAME when you purchase 2 used games (Buy 2 Get 1 Free)
*Lowest price or equal value game will be the free one

-FREE USED DVD when you purchase 2 used dvds (Buy 2 Get 1 Free)
Lowest price or equal value dvd will be the free one

-EXTRA 10% trade in credit when you apply trade credit towards a pre-order of any game not out.

it's a little late isn't it. unless you're in California i guess you might have an hour left.

anyway, went back for a final time, got a little out of hand, i got

Wild Arms 4
Ogre Battle 64
Gallop Racer 2001
Star Ocean 2 for trade/sell
MC Groovz ""
Persona: Revelations ""
Threads of Fate
Kuon
Headhunter: Redemption
Echo Night Beyond
Hot Shots Golf 3
Jak & Daxter just for the case

for about $137. the dude befell the idiocy most GS employees befall where he took off the lowest 4 instead of the lowest of each price group. when i brought it up he was like, it'll hardly make a difference. i was like, well, give me 40 dollars or so and i'll agree with you. the annoying thing, though, is that they put the Persona 2 discs in my Persona so i have to drive back there sometime. i mean, if there aren't two disc holders, how could you think it's a two disc game?

[quote name='TheFreshPrince']HEY I NEED HELP!!

I am getting Baten Kaitos used $17.99, Otogi 2 used $19.99, and need another game $19.99 or under, THAT WILL SELL FOR THE MOST ON half.com or ebay.com
PLEASE HELP!
Thanks[/QUOTE]

btw, MC Groovz is $19.99, and you could probably make a profit with that one.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']it's a little late isn't it. unless you're in California i guess you might have an hour left.
[/QUOTE]

Sale ends at the close of business tommorrow, April 9th.

HEY I NEED HELP!!

I am getting Baten Kaitos used $17.99, Otogi 2 used $19.99, and need another game $19.99 or under, THAT WILL SELL FOR THE MOST ON half.com or ebay.com
PLEASE HELP!
Thanks

Were you joking about MC GRoovz?

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']got a Suikoden 2 (disc only) and a SEALED Ocarina of Time Master Quest. I need to start playing the lottery or something.[/QUOTE]

i passed on a Suikoden II disc only, but nice job on OoT/MQ, how much was it? and no, i wasn't kidding about Groovz, check ebay.

thanks for the reminder roufuss, now i think i must go back fro Metroid Hunters and maybe the Doom expansion and idk subsistence or suikoden tactics or something.

Sealed Master Quest/OoT was 29.99, just the same as the regular used ones. Someone had traded it in like the day before and they cant exactly take it in listed as new, so they just slapped the usual pre-owned sticker on it and put it in the back, until I came up asking about the gutted master quest they had on the shelf. Thats much tastier than Suikoden 2.

checked out two Gamestops today, 2nd one didn't have anything I wanted but I got some stuff at the 1st one,

PS2 Network Adapter (new/sealed but traded in so it was used)- $14.99
Parappa The Rapper (PS1- FREE/complete)
Lion King 2 Disc DVD ($12.99)

really happy with what I got. this sale is great :) also I got 10% off my total because I knew the guy who was ringing me up.

I picked up

Mega Man:Maverick Hunter (PSP)-24.99
Growlanse Generation (PS2)-29.99
Tekken 5 (PS2)-free

Might go back today to grab more stuff.

[quote name='TheFreshPrince']HEY I NEED HELP!!

PLEASE HELP!
Thanks

Were you joking about MC GRoovz?[/QUOTE]

Here some good suggestion to turn it to a buy 2 get 1 free or buy 1 get 1 free with ebay or one free game when ebayed.There is much more,but I'm too lazy to search them all and list them all.

break even-zelda oracle,zelda seson,dragon warrior 1 &2,dragon warrior 3,metal gear color
high item-dukes of hazzard color

slight profit-culdcept
high item-bookworm,shining force resuurection of the dark dragon

break even-backyard hockey,shadow hearts covenant
slight profit-dukes of hazzard ps2,ogre tactics gba,zone of ender 2,futurama
high item-world of outlaws,barbie horse adventures xbox

$19.99
high item-mc groovz,classic nes mario,phoenix wright

Picked up:
Sopranos season 1 $36
Sopranos season 2 $36
Sopranos season 3 free
All were in mint, unused condition!

Gitaroo man $36
Shadow of the Colossus $31
Alias season 1 free

Note: these are after the gamestop discount card, which I paid $15 for.

i called the GS that put Persona 2 in instead of Persona and he couldn't find the original. i'll be taking it back, but i'm keeping the inserts/manual to Persona if anyone's interested in making a complete copy.

I got Shadow of Colossus ($31), Black ($31) and Ratchet Deadlocked as the freebie. But I'm almost done with Colossus, and I'm not a big fan of console shooters. Do you guys think I should just return them all to EB and get my money back, or can I get more selling the 3 on ebay separately? Also, what's the estimated trade-in (or selling) value for a ps2 w/ network adapter, etc. if I was interested in getting rid of it? Sorry for all the questions, it's the noob in me.

Going back one last time... I didn't realize the closest GS is the only one that had Lufia for the GBA in a 100 mile radius.

Breath of Fire 1 GBA - $19.99
Lufia GBA - $17.99
Tactics Ogre GBA - Free

Breath of Fire sells on Ebay for $20, $22 if I get lucky... I already own a complete / mint copy for SNES, no need to keep it. I'll end up getting the last two games for roughly $15, which is $7.50 a piece, which is a decent price.

I was GS today left with nothing. I was so tempted to pick up.

1x Castelvania : Symphony of the Night GH 24.99
1x Persona 2 29.99
1x Xenogears GH - Free

Got this today, and suprisingly the case and manuals were in mint condition..looks like someone just traded them in or something..

Mario Kart DS - 29.99
Mario and Luigi DS - 29.99
Resident Evil DS - 24.99(Free)
minus 10% off -6.00(Gamestop Card)
plus Tax 8.75% Total 58.70

I was looking for Advance Wars DS but they had no used copies..
the PSP and PS2 used games had slim pickings...I did see Stella Deus
and Gitaroo Man but didnt bother.. and
they have 360s in stock I saw a few poeple taking advantage of the $80
trade in for the Xbox.

BTW this is gamestop in Golf and Elmhurst Rd in Mount Prospect,IL

I went to a gamestop and didn't expect to find much, but walked away pleased:

Lumines (complete) - $17.99
Chrono Cross (non GH, mint, complete) - $17.99
Conker's Live and Reloaded (complete) - free
-10% from card
+6% tax

= $34.33

Not bad, I wanted Lumines, and Chrono Cross was just a bonus. And I always wanted to play the remake of Conker.

I'm happy... I held out... didn't buy a damn thing from the bastards... :)

(bitter about my morning update going awol and crappy service at local Gamestops)

[quote name='pimp tyranny']i called the GS that put Persona 2 in instead of Persona and he couldn't find the original. i'll be taking it back, but i'm keeping the inserts/manual to Persona if anyone's interested in making a complete copy.[/QUOTE]

Check your PM...thanks.

Walked in @ 5:00 PM and picked up a used Kingdom Hearts II, Gallop Racer 2004, and Oblivion Elder Scrolls. I have no idea how KH II and Oblivion were there, both great games that take at least 40 hours to beat and wer released 2 weeks ago.

another small but decent score:

I ended up buying a used Yoshi's island and a used soul calibur 2 this week. went back today and got Metroid Fusion free.

[quote name='Roufuss']Going back one last time... I didn't realize the closest GS is the only one that had Lufia for the GBA in a 100 mile radius.

Breath of Fire 1 GBA - $19.99
Lufia GBA - $17.99
Tactics Ogre GBA - Free

Breath of Fire sells on Ebay for $20, $22 if I get lucky... I already own a complete / mint copy for SNES, no need to keep it. I'll end up getting the last two games for roughly $15, which is $7.50 a piece, which is a decent price.[/QUOTE]

No problem on this score, got everything no problem... all the carts look perfect, too.

This buy 2 get 1 free is sale of the year, imo, because after I sell all the excess, all the games I want to keep are FREE!!!

Those fools...the sale didn't end yesterday. Luckily, I walked into an EB 10 mins before it closed, and bought 2 SMT:Nocturnes and received the Sopranos 4th season DVD set free. Whew, with only seconds to spare before the sale ran out!

[quote name='Trocar']according to the stores near me, the sale ended yesterday.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Roufuss']No problem on this score, got everything no problem... all the carts look perfect, too.

This buy 2 get 1 free is sale of the year, imo, because after I sell all the excess, all the games I want to keep are FREE!!![/QUOTE]

Amen,brother! I got what I need Ico,Final Fantasy IV,Grandia 3,Tales of lengendia,drill dozer,age of empire ds,mario kart ds,ominishu 4,gunstar heros,shining force resurt,shadow hearts 3,alpha 3,chaos field,stella desus and Dai Senryaku VII for free or next free when ebaying all the rare games.
I'm still not finish with my old batch from the last bu 2 get 1 free deal.Shadow hearts 1,wild arms alter f,wild arms 2,radiata stories and zelda ages.I was planning to get more game,but it is more then I can chew.

Today I receive a pretty ok deal from a store employee.I met a gamestop girl employee who collect video games.She accumated alot of rare copies and collection from her employee stash like valkyrie profile,suikoden 1 &2,lunar silver story,lunar blue,castlevania chonciles,hoshigama and many other rare game.She decided to sale here aditional copies.I got Final Fantasy 7,Alundra,Alundra2,Street Fighter Collection for $30.Too bad,I didn't recieve the Valkyrie Profile.She didn't bring it because it was missing one of the game disk.

[quote name='fatbeer']Amen,brother! I got what I need Ico,Final Fantasy IV,Grandia 3,Tales of lengendia,drill dozer,age of empire ds,mario kart ds,ominishu 4,gunstar heros,shining force resurt,shadow hearts 3,alpha 3,chaos field,stella desus and Dai Senryaku VII for free or next free when ebaying all the rare games.
I'm still not finish with my old batch from the last bu 2 get 1 free deal.Shadow hearts 1,wild arms alter f,wild arms 2,radiata stories and zelda ages.I was planning to get more game,but it is more then I can chew.

Today I receive a pretty ok deal from a store employee.I met a gamestop girl employee who collect video games.She accumated alot of rare copies and collection from her employee stash like valkyrie profile,suikoden 1 &2,lunar silver story,lunar blue,castlevania chonciles,hoshigama and many other rare game.She decided to sale here aditional copies.I got Final Fantasy 7,Alundra,Alundra2,Street Fighter Collection for $30.Too bad,I didn't recieve the Valkyrie Profile.She didn't bring it because it was missing one of the game disk.[/QUOTE]

all those GBA games, they're cart only right?

[quote name='pimp tyranny']all those GBA games, they're cart only right?[/QUOTE]

Only driller dozer.The other are complete ff iv,gunstar heros,shining force resuration

Yep, here's my final haul.

Marvel Vs Capcom 2 PS2 x 2
Nintendogs: Best Friends Edition
Breath of Fire GBA
Shadow Hearts: From the New World
Wild Arms 4
Viewtiful Joe DS
Lufia GBA
Tactics Ogre GBA

Just selling the first three games on the top of the list is enough to make everything else free.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']what is best friends edition?[/QUOTE]

Some special Nintendogs version that shipped with the Nintendogs bundle... it has the six most popular breeds unlocked from the start. For some reason, it sells for about 50 on Ebay.

Owning Nintendogs is a way of boldly making a statement to the world, "I have no friends..." To buy it for $50 makes another statement, "I am teh sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!1!!!!"

[quote name='Roufuss']Some special Nintendogs version that shipped with the Nintendogs bundle... it has the six most popular breeds unlocked from the start. For some reason, it sells for about 50 on Ebay.[/QUOTE]
If I had realized that, I could have gotten it instead of Lost in Blue. Ah well... I can still pick it up for $24.xx and sell it for $50. Lost in Blue should still be good trade bait here if I ever get around to playing it enough to form an opinion.

Haven't been to a store today myself, but I'd lay down odds that it's officially over. I've never known it to last more than a week.

Now is the time for them to replenish their stock, and for us to replenish our wallets.

I cant pay the bills now but I got 3 games I wanted so I am happy.

Trauma Center DS $24.99
Stella Deus PS2 $24.99
Shadow Hearts Covenant PS2 FREE
+Discount Card
=A little over $49

bread's done
Back