Gamestop/EB finally offering instore pick for online orders!!!

cheko

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Gamestop/EB finally offering instore pick for online orders, finally! no more waiting those long shipping and route delays now you can use those "online only" promo codes such as "cag16", "saver" stack with Edge,pay the discounted price online then go to the store and pick it up. SWEET!

GS website: "In-store pickup is available only on select pre-order products that we anticipate will be stocked in all stores and delivered on roughly the same date."

Doesn't look like this even applies to used games.

Sorry again.

Damn what a shame then .....well atleast you can buy or pre-order from the comfort of your own home and pick up

[quote name='thelonepig']In-store pickup, yes. Online pricing, no.

Here's a FAQ on the matter: http://www.gamestop.com/gs/help/In_Store_Pickup.aspx

Because you're paying in-store, none of the online only coupons will be processed in the transaction.

Sorry.[/QUOTE]

Since you are paying in store also they do not price match their own website.

If a game is cheaper online the store wont price match it, even though its their own company and website.

I believe in Gamestop terms x would equal "go f*ck yourself and your free shipping". I think it's in their FAQ.

Right now I think there is a promo that allows free shipping if you enter the "SAVER" code.

bread's done
Back