CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Simple question: is this real?

Sender: [email protected]

gsemail1.jpg

gsemail2.jpg

The small print at the bottom:
If you choose to participate, you will be directed to the e-Rewards web site, where you will have the option of providing them with your e-mail address and other personal information.
About e-Rewards: Privacy Policy | FAQs | Membership Agreement
Please note: This invitation is not transferable and can be used only once.

If you no longer want to receive promotional emails from u.talk.back™ and e-Rewards, please click here to unsubscribe. u.talk.back, u.talk.back Design, Opinion Points, e-Rewards and e-Rewards Design are trademarks of e-Rewards, Inc.
clear.gif
This message was sent to you because you have elected to receive email communications from GameStop.
We sent this email to ***@***.com on April 22, 2010.
If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from GameStop.com, click here to unsubscribe.
GameStop.com 2002-2010 | 625 Westport Parkway | Grapevine, TX 76051 | Privacy Policy.

I've earned $75 in Gamestop GCs so far through e-Rewards. By the way, if you click I'm under 17, say goodbye to the program.

I quit doing it because my "dollars" would expire before I'd earn enough to get a gift cert. They wouldn't have enough surveys to really earn any points and you'd only earn full points if you met certain requirements for your survey to count.

yep, this is legit. i have earned $50 worth of gift cards by answering surveys on my lunch break at work in the last 8 months.

[quote name='GME92']So how do you get invited to be apart of this?[/QUOTE]

I was just on the Gamestop mailing list and it showed up one day.

Takes a while to buildup enough points though, only just last week did I finally send in for the $50 GS giftcard. Waiting for it to come any week now.

I'm also currently waiting for my latest $25 GC. Should be here any day now.

I wish American Airlines would get back into the program so I could redeem my credit for frequent-flier miles.

Been a member of this program for 2 years now. I manage to get 1 gift card per quarter, though sometimes you have to fudge the survey responses a little bit to make sure you get the full completion value and not the $.50.

bread's done
Back