GameStop Email Coupon (YMMV) - Save $10 on $50 (In-Store Only)

DannyEndurance

CAGiversary!
Check yo' emails from GameStop...

Email Subject Title: Here's $10 To Welcome You Back To Your GameStop Store

$10 off when you spend $50+

Expires 7/5/20... Just short of Ghost Of Tsushima's release date. :(

Excludes digital/gift card purchases. For Basic/Pro Power Up Rewards Members only.

Last edited by a moderator:
My coupon worked in an online order for games totaling $60+
Thanks for the heads up, I was hoping they would turn it on for online orders.. now what to buy with no decent sales going on...

Text in the coupon online says "59.99 or over" so pretty much any new game would work, but CAG16 is also working with the coupon + certs, so that is probably the better way to go if you aren't going to B2G1 ps4/xb1

I was waiting to see if i would get one and I haven't :( I wanted to pick up P5R  if i was lucky enough to get a 10 off 30 :( booo

There's no reason to expect it to work on preorders. When picking one up, sure. But you can't use reward certificates for preorder deposits, so I would fully expect this promo not to work for that.

Steam credit works well for this deal because instore has a card that lets you load any custom amount over $10.
Thanks - sorry don’t usually shop at GameStop anymore

Have we figured out if the coupons are unique or reusable yet?
They're unique. But after using the code instore, one could..... get creative..... with an online order now that they've recently been enabled for online use.

Also only 1 code online per account.

Anyone have any suggestions for Switch stuff, other than Paper Mario?  Amazon still has the 15% off eShop credit promotion going, and I'm having a hard time thinking of anything to use the $10 off $60 on... controllers, perhaps.

At my store they couldn't get 10 off 60 to work unless I had a single $60 item. Possibly because I was doing a trade and that was lowering the value? Hard to say, they're not really the most interested in making an effort. Friendly, just not really dedicated to helping the customer. I was hoping to just walk out with 60 eShop for paper Mario since it's dumb you couldn't spend it on preorder, but since the largest eShop they have is 60,I wound up taking 75 PSN instead. This could also have been the $5 monthly being applied and if I had known that I might have just said to give me 65 eShop...

This is twice recently they did something that really made me say it's just not worth it to be pro next year.

I just used mine on 60 dollars of eshop. With that discount and the 300 coins it'll be 47 bucks for paper mario. Can't complain about that.

Have a $10 off of $50 coupon that I don't want to go to waste.  Send me a PM if interested.

Have a $10 off of $50 coupon that I don't want to go to waste. Send me a PM if interested.
Looks like coupons still valid 7/5/2020! (for some reason I thought they expired 7/4) Thanks tenike1 :D/ Used some kid hats as filler!

bread's done
Back