Gamestop employees...

Vegastar

CAGiversary!
I convinced a gamestop 85 miles away to ship Phoenix Wright to me today... about how long does it usually take to jump from store to store?

Also, I left my name and number with the manager I talked to, so I would assume they'll call me when it comes in? Will I have to pay extra for the shipping from store-to-store?

[quote name='Vegastar']Will I have to pay extra for the shipping from store-to-store?[/QUOTE]

No, you shouldn't. But try to keep in mind that this is not a normal service, and whoever did it for you really went out of their way to get it done. The best payment you can give them for what they've done is repeated business and an understanding that you shouldn't expect them to do this for you alot. Hope you enjoy PW.

I did thank the guy profusely for helping me out.

edwardchu, use the gamestop store locator on their website and search in about 100 miles of your zip code... if you're lucky, you'll find someone managing the store as nice as the guy I found.

I guess I'm just trying to plan out my money for this week, so I'll err on the safe side and keep an extra 20 set aside in case it comes in so soon.

[quote name='Vegastar']I convinced a gamestop 85 miles away to ship Phoenix Wright to me today... about how long does it usually take to jump from store to store?

Also, I left my name and number with the manager I talked to, so I would assume they'll call me when it comes in? Will I have to pay extra for the shipping from store-to-store?

I did the same thing this past Sunday...After a week of using the online Gamestop invenory tool I found a single complete (and mint as it turned out) copy of Phoenix Wright 135 miles from me. I called and a really nice employee agreed to ship Phoenix to a GS near me. It took 2 days (picked it up today) There were no additional shipping charges and the final cost after my 10% off card was 17.99 + tax.

sadly, I haven't got the card... and hell, I don't even know if it's complete or what, but it was the only one in 200 miles :( so I figure, what the hell, I want to play it, and I'm pretty sure I can order a replacement box from nintendo, and insert and manual from capcom if it is cart only.

Wow.. this guy went oddly out of his way.. To be honest no gamestop store is suppose to use UPS Worldship unless its for RSB's/Defective to Warehouse/Payroll or interstore transfers that corporate actually moderates.

bread's done
Back