GameStop exclusive 320GB Classic White PS3(Ireland)

bossman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Think we'll see this in the US? Available for preorder at GameStop Ireleand.

http://www.gamestop.ie/42247_PlayStation_3_PS3_320GB_Classic_White_2_White_Dualshock_Pads.aspx

New 320GB White Model PS3 Exclusive to GameStop!

The new PS3 continues to offer the cutting-edge features and functions of the current models, such as the ability to enjoy high-definition Blu-ray disc (BD) movies and games, as well as various content and services downloadable through the network.

The new PS3’s storage size been increased 320GB, and with the extra capacity users will be able to store more games, music, photos, videos as well as various content and services available through PlayStation Network. Having more than 27 million registered accounts around the world, PlayStation Network offers more than 15,000 pieces of digital content, ranging from game titles, trailers, and demos to more than 15,000 movies and TV shows via PlayStation Store.

PlayStation Network members can also download free applications, such as PlayStation Home, a ground-breaking 3D social gaming community available on PS3 that allows users to interact, communicate and share gaming experiences, as well as Life with PlayStation, which offers users various news and information on a TV monitor in the living room by connecting the PS3 to the network.

2med.jpg

we never get those sweet colored ps3s the nearest to anything was the gun metal mgs shit. shame too because i gaurantee theyd sell like hotcakes fuck i would have paid good money if they had made a gow3 red ps3. or at the very least sell us cases so we can do it ourselves.

Yeah why do they have special Xbox 360's but not PS3's? There was even a Resident Evil PS3...

Now there is going to be a Star Wars Xbox 360 also.
alg_xbox_star_wars.jpg

I would gladly buy another PS3 (Most likely keep both at that) for some sorta different color'ed or special edition one.

bread's done
Back