Gamestop Extra 10% off In-Store Only Coupon 8/21-8/28

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Apparently it started on 8/21 and will be running until 8/28.

Stacks with EDGE card.

Just ask the cashier for the coupon if it's not out on the counter for you to take.

cimg0230n.jpg

Not bad at all. I'll have to call and see if my GS has them for sure. If they do I'll probably stop tomorrow and pick something up.

I thought it was rather strange too since they didn't advertise it or anything, but it's actually not bad if you have something you need to pick up at the store for used games.

And my store didn't really care about the limit of coupons I took. In fact they were trying to give as many out as possible, and gave some people multiples, lol.

[quote name='DJP519']Any idea if this is national or regional?

Thanks for posting, OP.[/QUOTE]

Normally they don't do coupons for just regional, but I've been to like 4-5 Gamestop, 3 in my area, and a couple like 20-30 miles away, and they all had these coupons, so I'm pretty sure it's not just regional.

[quote name='DJP519']Any idea if this is national or regional?

Thanks for posting, OP.[/QUOTE]

It is national

[quote name='Izod517']My 2 gamestops in Bham were clueless. :([/QUOTE]

That's so weird.

I wonder if I give you a scan, and you show it to them and able to scan it in if they'll take it.

It weird how they have no clue this is even going on.

I was unaware of this when I bought a 9.99 game last night (it would figure, the one time I buy a used game) and the chick that rang it up didn't mention anything. Shrug.

[quote name='Squarehard']Normally they don't do coupons for just regional, but I've been to like 4-5 Gamestop, 3 in my area, and a couple like 20-30 miles away, and they all had these coupons, so I'm pretty sure it's not just regional.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for posting, and for answering, but, with all due respect, I think you just gave the defintion of a "region." Those stores could easily all be in the same district. Can anyone else confirm actually finding these things? They don't do it often, but I've definitely seen regional / district-specific coupons on occasion in the past.

[quote name='DJP519']Thank you for posting, and for answering, but, with all due respect, I think you just gave the defintion of a "region." Those stores could easily all be in the same district. Can anyone else confirm actually finding these things? They don't do it often, but I've definitely seen regional / district-specific coupons on occasion in the past.[/QUOTE]

I was actually in a couple of different districts. The stores by me are in a different district than the ones I went to, which were further south. I used to work for Gamestop, so I know where the lines are drawn for each district.

But I've never seen these coupons in the past before, and this would have to be the first time I've seen them.

But I also can't really confirm this is national either for sure since it could still be a statewide thing even, so still not national.

I saw a stack of these at the Contra Costa Blvd store in Pleasent Hill, CA last Saturday (Went in asking of the B2G1 free sale which I found out to be a corporate misprint, but they honored it anyway. Awesome store clerk. Didn't bother asking for another 10% off because of the free game.) but the other store just two blocks away is completely oblivious to the coupon.

bread's done
Back