Gamestop Extra Credit Coupons

VWKILLER0

CAGiversary!
im about to trade in a lot of stuff to gamestop.....actually about $594.00 worth....im looking for any coupons that i can stack with my edge card...

P.S.....im not trading any games just hardware accessories!!!

you get an extra $20 for any system traded in

(don't know if it stacks on one transaction, so you might have to have them take different systems in seperately)

ya....i know about that deal...and i was actually gonna trade in a 360...which is defective...(it doesnt display video)....but i don't think defective systems would be valid with that deal!!!.....im looking for extra 10...20% trade in credit coupons!!!

If it's defective, you'll be hit with a large refurb fee (if they take it at all). It depends on where you are if what Mr.Swagga says is true, but I can say from personal experience that I've never seen a Gamestop take a system without testing it. And I've been to many Gamestops and seen many systems traded in.

they usually check units and will not buy defective ones, like my ps2 wouldnt play blue discs(tekken tag tournament) so i had to clean the lens and sell it to another place.

The bonus $20 trade-in still works on defective systems, but the refurbishing fee is usually around half the base trade-in value.

The $30 bonus trade-in system coupon specifies it is only for systems in working condition.

Some Gamestops will take in systems and just plop them on the floor without testing them if it's a busy day and they've taken ALOT of trades in. Otherwise, if you go in during a slow time, they may be meticulous and nitpick every little fuckin' thing.

Oh and I don't know if it applies to the 360 or not, but they won't take a PS2 in that doesn't have an 'official Sony Dual Shock 2' anymore. fuckin' picky assrapers.

Either way, go when it's BUSY(Friday evening/Saturday afternoon) and they should be swamped and want to just get you in and out in a hurry.

bread's done
Back