gamestop ...Final Fantasy XIII-2/ 29.99/27.99 xbox/ps3

Glad I got my ff132 for fifteen bucks at best buy using their voucher magazine. I was really pissed when ff13 release two yrs ago, just about 2 months after release, you could've bought the game for 20 bucks. Lesson leant and waited. Glad I did

well i got a bunch of credit and a 10 off any used game coupon and pur 10% off so i will be paying about 15 for it

[quote name='darkvulture']well i got a bunch of credit and a 10 off any used game coupon and pur 10% off so i will be paying about 15 for it[/QUOTE]

I think this will be $14.99 sooner than later. My money is on Bestbuy, I think they already did with a GCU coupon.

[quote name='darkvulture']well i got a bunch of credit and a 10 off any used game coupon and pur 10% off so i will be paying about 15 for it[/QUOTE]

Where you get that coupon from? Can I have one?

[quote name='matrix9280']Where you get that coupon from? Can I have one?[/QUOTE]

You trade in 8000 power up rewards points towards the 10$ off coupon.

[quote name='darkvulture']was looking around the website at price drops and saw it was on sale[/QUOTE]

You used the wrong font color for your link--it appears to be blending into the background, thus making it invisible.

I enjoyed the "episodic" nature of the game and how it seem lighthearted compared to XIII. If you're one of the types who want a "complete" game experience be warned there's quite a bit of DLC already out, though there is more non-story based content than not.

bread's done
Back