Gamestop Florida Dump Store

ep2011

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I can't seem to find which Gamestop by me is the Dump Store. I'd really like some old games as I have a lot of systems but not many games, and I can't buy from ebay (Parents hate it). I tried figuring it out but I can't... I see a lot of people live in Florida at CAG. I live by Delray Beach, FL in Palm Beach county. Does anyone know or can find out which store is likely to have old classics?

[quote name='ep2011']I can't seem to find which Gamestop by me is the Dump Store. I'd really like some old games as I have a lot of systems but not many games, and I can't buy from ebay (Parents hate it). I tried figuring it out but I can't... I see a lot of people live in Florida at CAG. I live by Delray Beach, FL in Palm Beach county. Does anyone know or can find out which store is likely to have old classics?[/quote]

What game are you looking for?

Best thing to do is whip out the phone book and start calling eb/gs, then try pawn shops. Also, try and make friends with the employees, or ask around at school. Try going to a local comic book convention or video game tournament and ask around their too.

or... if worst comes to worst... download it...:lol:

[quote name='level1online']What game are you looking for?

Best thing to do is whip out the phone book and start calling eb/gs, then try pawn shops. Also, try and make friends with the employees, or ask around at school. Try going to a local comic book convention or video game tournament and ask around their too.

or... if worst comes to worst... download it...:lol:[/quote]

Im really looking for some games. Anything fun that would be worth while. I'm not looking to sell ANYTHING. In fact, I've never sold any games other than to EB/GS. Pawn shops I'd have to wait till I get my License. My parents don't like 'em.

Go to the Gamestop website and search backordered items for the games you're looking for. Search within 50 or more miles of your zip (whatever you're willing to drive). You'll start seeing some PS1 games are more common at certain locations.

[quote name='Josef']Go to the Gamestop website and search backordered items for the games you're looking for. Search within 50 or more miles of your zip (whatever you're willing to drive). You'll start seeing some PS1 games are more common at certain locations.[/QUOTE]

That's how I found mine but by now, I don't think you'll find much. Most all of them were wiped clean. I was lucky to find what I did earlier this summer.

bread's done
Back