GameStop Game Days! Final Clearance begins 5/3 and lists are in!

bigdaddybruce44

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
4/30 Update

The final clearance prices are in. Not quite as good as I hoped, but a few deals to be had. Thanks again to (classified) for the information. If a game is not on this new list, it is going back up to its old price. So, if you want something from the sale, get it now with the coupon.

DS
Barbie Horse Adventures: Riding Camp 9.99
Bella Sara 14.99
Bleach: Dark Souls 12.99
Chicken Shoot 7.99
Digimon World Championship 12.99
Diner Dash 12.99
Dinosaur King 9.99
Fantasy Aquarium 9.99
Guitar Rock Tour 7.99
Journey to the Center of the Earth 14.99
Line Rider 2 7.99
Loony Tunes Duck Amuck 9.99
Matchstick DS (Dreamcatcher) 9.99
National Geographic Panda 12.99
Shrek's Carnival Craze 12.99
Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution 12.99
Sonic Rush Adventure 12.99
Tom & Jerry 12.99
Touchmaster II 14.99
Word Jong 9.99

PSP
300 March To Glory 9.99
Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles 7.99
Chessmaster The Art of Learning 9.99
Crash of the Titans 9.99
Diner Dash 9.99
Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai 9.99
Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai Another Road 12.99
Dungeons & Dragons Tactics 9.99
Dynasty Warriors Vol 2 12.99
Final Fantasy I 7.99
Final Fantasy II 7.99
Flatout Head On 7.99
Hellboy Science of Evil 7.99
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops Plus 7.99
Mortal Kombat Deception: Unchained 7.99
Ratatouille 7.99
Silent Hill Origins 7.99
Sonic Rivals 2 12.99
Test Drive Unlimited 12.99
Tomb Raider Anniversary 9.99
Warhammer 40,000: Squad Command 7.99
Warriors of The Lost Empire 9.99
Worms Open Warfare 7.99
WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2007 7.99

Xbox 360
Bee Movie 9.99
Call of Duty 2 12.99
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath 12.99
Crash of the Titans 12.99
Facebreaker 9.99
Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights 12.99
Namco Museum Virtual Arcade 9.99
Stuntman: Ignition 12.99
Tomb Raider Anniversary 12.99
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground 14.99

Wii
Battle Rage 12.99
Boogie Superstar (Game Only) 7.99
Celebrity Sports Showdown 9.99
Destroy All Humans: Big Willy Unleashed 12.99
Facebreaker KO Party 9.99
Game Party 9.99
Game Party II 14.99
Godzilla Unleashed 14.99
Iron Man 14.99
Kidz Sports: Crazy Golf 9.99
Manhunt 2 12.99
Mercury Meltdown 9.99
North American Hunting Extravaganza 12.99
Obscure Aftermath 12.99
Ratatouille 12.99
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles 24.99
Rockstar Games Presents Table Tennis 14.99
Sega Bass Fishing 12.99
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity 9.99
Speed Racer 12.99
Star Trek Conquest 7.99
Top Spin 3 12.99

PS3
Baja 1000: Score International 14.99
Call of Duty 3 14.99
Facebreaker 9.99
History Channel Civil War: Secret Mission 9.99
Juiced 2: Hot Imports Nights 12.99
Stuntman: Ignition 12.99

PS2
Baja 1000: Score International 9.99
Dog Island 3.99
Dora the Explorer: Dora Saves the Snow Princess 7.99
Friends: The One with All the Trivia 3.99
History Channel Civil War: Secret Mission 9.99
Mortal Kombat Kollection 17.99
MLB Power Pros 3.99
NHRA Countdown to the Championship 3.99
Nitrobike 3.99
Ratatouille 7.99
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES 14.99
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity 9.99
Speed Racer 7.99

PC
Hidden and Dangerous .29
Viva Pinata 7.99

Accessories
Wii Intercooler 3.99
DS Headphones (BDA) 1.99
DS Lite Hanna Montana Case (Cokem) 7.99
DS Lite LEGO Star Wars Tin (BDA) 7.99
DS Lite PlayGear Pocket (Logitech) 7.99
DS Lite Mario Sleeve (BDA) 1.99
DS Lite Duo Game Case 3.99
Wii Sports Pack 8.99
Wii Action Pack 9.99

4/26 Update

I have been informed that final clearance will begin 5/3. I should have information concerning titles and prices around 4/30. Stay tuned.

4/5 Update

Sale is live!
:ps3: PS3
:360: 360
:wii: Wii
:ps2: PS2
:pc: PC
:ds: DS
:psp: PSP - UMD Movies

* Note: Metal Gear Solid: The Essential Collection is not part of this sale. It was apparently a mistake, one that has not been fixed. It's still listed on the site, but no discount has been applied to it.

4/4 Update

Thanks to (radio edit) for supplying us with the lists and prices. He also confirmed that the free wired 360 guitar promotion IS still valid with the purchase of Guitar Hero Aerosmith!

The lists were previously posted on GameStop.com at the following address. More than likely, when the sale does go live, this is where we will find the pricing.

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/landing/gamedays09/

And here is a scan of the 10% off coupon that was in this month's Game Informer. Thanks to xycury! Coupon is in the spoiler.

oqk2yw.jpg

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: Is this sale for new or used games?
A: New games only. In the past, there have been B2G1 sales on used items associated with Game Days, so keep an eye out for that.

Q: Will all of the games be "gutted" or opened?
A: YMMV. Some stores I have been to basically open everything up and dump it into the bins. Others will only open a few copies and leave the rest behind the counter. If you want a sealed copy, make sure to ask.

Q: Is this in-store or online?
A: Both.

Q: Will the store accept a print-out of the 10% off coupon?
A: YMMV.

Q: Does the coupon work for one item or the whole purchase?
A: It works on all Game Days items bought in a purchase.

Q: Is there going to be a B2G1 on used games and accessories?
A: As previously mentioned, there could possibly be one later, but as of now, nope. There is only a B2G1 on used PS2 games when you buy a new PS2 system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine ordered #2 is shipped :)

LOCOROCO 2 - PSP 1 1 $14.99 Shipped

DRAGON BALL: ORIGINS - DS 1 1 $14.99 Shipped

GUITAR HERO: AEROSMITH - GAME - PS3 1 1 $4.99 Shipped

WORD JONG - DS 1 1 $9.99 Shipped

VALKYRIA CHRONICLES - PS3 1 1 $24.99 Shipped

Leisure Larry is canceled $14.99........ WHY ???

Save $25 :)

[quote name='ferant316']I'm guessing each code was one use only, but in case not did anyone else get the code CMGX4RP? That was mine (already used), just want to make sure it's one use per code and not one per account.[/quote]

Gave it a try! It came up as "Coupon:CMGX4RP - $10 off your order" pre checkout, this after trying to finalize the order:

The coupon entered will not provide a discount based on the current contents of your shopping cart. You may continue checkout without a discount or read the coupon description below and make the appropriate changes to your shopping cart or shipping method selected. Coupon description :
Coupon:CMGX4RP - $10 off your order

Just bought the Namco collection on my way home from work. I mostly wanted Pacman C.E. on a disk ( I have 3 xboxs ) but the other games are great too. I like Driller Online, fun art and music.

[quote name='helmet']Gave it a try! It came up as "Coupon:CMGX4RP - $10 off your order" pre checkout, this after trying to finalize the order:

The coupon entered will not provide a discount based on the current contents of your shopping cart. You may continue checkout without a discount or read the coupon description below and make the appropriate changes to your shopping cart or shipping method selected. Coupon description :
Coupon:CMGX4RP - $10 off your order[/quote]
I got the same thing....
Any solutions?

[quote name='newlu']I got the same thing....
Any solutions?[/quote]

It just means it was one time use only, sorry for the confusion. I'd edit it but CAG is working funny for me tonight.

[quote name='newlu']I got the same thing....
Any solutions?[/quote]

The code has already been used. The codes emailed out were 1 use only.

[quote name='ferant316']It just means it was one time use only, sorry for the confusion. I'd edit it but CAG is working funny for me tonight.[/quote]

[quote name='dogmae']The code has already been used. The codes emailed out were 1 use only.[/quote]
I just received the code today and it hasn't been used (at least not by me)....

[quote name='newlu']I just received the code today and it hasn't been used (at least not by me)....[/quote]

did you tell someone else the code? if so then they probably used it.

[quote name='dogmae']The code has already been used. The codes emailed out were 1 use only.[/quote]

Sorry, thought you meant you tried the one I posted.

Why'd you look so hard for a used Xbox game? You could just get Hidden and Dangerous II right off the GameDays sale page for $0.99. Bonus, it comes all new and minty.

Has anyone tried to use two codes in the same order???

Wife ordered and so did I... both got codes. I'm tempted to pick up a PSP... since I've got a GC coming too.

[quote name='hostyl1']Why'd you look so hard for a used Xbox game? You could just get Hidden and Dangerous II right off the GameDays sale page for $0.99. Bonus, it comes all new and minty.[/QUOTE]

I didn't look that hard - it took all of 45 seconds to find it. But your game works too - I didn't look in the PC section because I never really buy PC games.

All I've picked up is a sealed Valkyria Chronicles at my local GS. Might place an order online though, I'm assuming that the games bought online aren't gutted and still sealed, right?

I grabbed Namco Arcade and Burnout Paradise used with my $10 off coupon for the canceled glitched order.

CAG16 and SAVER both worked. $19.70 shipped

Im going in to buy more GH-aerosmith /guitar bundles today if they still have them.
They would be awesome quick gifts for people. I mean How would they know i got them for like %75 off lol
Awesome "gift" for the Weed man lol

[quote name='JohnnyDrama']All I've picked up is a sealed Valkyria Chronicles at my local GS. Might place an order online though, I'm assuming that the games bought online aren't gutted and still sealed, right?[/quote]

Lucky you bro, all VCs were gutted where I am. Online they are never gutted!

A Joe Schmoe can't walk into their warehouse and utilize a 10 finger discount now....

Final Fantasy II and Final Fantasy Tactics A2 has shipped (in two separate packages?).

But it looks like Final Fantasy I and Line Rider 2 DS is backordered... oh well. It looks like I'll just have to wait for those.

Hmmm, I'm trying to figure out the best way to maximize the deals.

I definitely want sealed copies, but the Gamestops I've been to have had EVERY copy for the sale gutted. Plus the PSP games I want are greatest hits, no doubt it will definitely be the same if I order online. And Best Buy's around here will more than likely not pricematch a web printout of the sale prices, and even if they do, they will give the 110% of the difference off only and not the coupon on top of that.

Any way to use the bonus 10% off coupon online? Or is FREESHIP the best we're gonna get now that the glitch has been neutralized.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there anyway to get another coupon or issue of the BioShock 2 gameinformer, I seem to have misplaced mine. (this happened with the last issue with a coupon too, the halo recon one or w.e i think)

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']Which Game Informer was the 10% off coupon in? The one with Bioshock 2 on the cover?[/quote]

It worked fine when I used the printout coupon. I believe its the BIOSHOCK cover one......

Although the employee was a bit clueless because he thought Persona 3 FES wasn't part of the sale and suprisingly they had sealed copy in storage. He went again and scanned it and looked at my print out (I thought he wasn't gonna accept it at first). Got if for close to $20 with the 10% coupon.

seems VC is currently not available online now :roll:

[quote name='karkyco']Plus the PSP games I want are greatest hits[/quote]

If you're getting the games at a bargain price, why does it matter if they're greatest hits? You're buying it to play the game, not for the case, right?

[quote name='arcane93']If you're getting the games at a bargain price, why does it matter if they're greatest hits? You're buying it to play the game, not for the case, right?[/quote]

maybe he already played the games / beat them and is just looking for them for collection purposes.

edit: on another note, how come my shopping cart on GS.com always empties itself out all the time? i always am browsing and putting tons of stuff in and then some how it dumps out all my items and i have to start over again.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']maybe he already played the games / beat them and is just looking for them for collection purposes.

edit: on another note, how come my shopping cart on GS.com always empties itself out all the time? i always am browsing and putting tons of stuff in and then some how it dumps out all my items and i have to start over again.[/QUOTE]

I've noticed that when I log in or come from a previous session it will do that. I always start logged in so I make sure it writes the cookies it needs. Maybe look at your cookies and delete them, see if they write back again.

[quote name='arcane93']If you're getting the games at a bargain price, why does it matter if they're greatest hits? You're buying it to play the game, not for the case, right?[/QUOTE]

Believe it or not, but some of us buy cheap both for the purposes of collecting and for playing ;)

[quote name='ScottBigGame']I grabbed Namco Arcade and Burnout Paradise used with my $10 off coupon for the canceled glitched order.

CAG16 and SAVER both worked. $19.70 shipped
ig.jpg
[/quote]

Just pickedup Burnout Paradise.The coupon is working fine.

[quote name='CaoPi']seems VC is currently not available online now :roll:[/quote]

Yeah, neither are FF1 or FF2. Ah well, no chance of finding sealed copies now at any stores...

Got Namco with discount, great if you don't have the newer arcade games like Pacman C.E and Mr. Driller, plus all the other older ones.

they should have the game informer for sale there right? or try the printout that i thought was available somewhere in this thread. my glitched order will arrive tomorrow, 3 items had been cancelled from it and I got a coupon but most of it shipped. including 2 free The Dog Islands.

[quote name='karkyco']Hmmm, I'm trying to figure out the best way to maximize the deals.

I definitely want sealed copies, but the Gamestops I've been to have had EVERY copy for the sale gutted. Plus the PSP games I want are greatest hits, no doubt it will definitely be the same if I order online. And Best Buy's around here will more than likely not pricematch a web printout of the sale prices, and even if they do, they will give the 110% of the difference off only and not the coupon on top of that.

Any way to use the bonus 10% off coupon online? Or is FREESHIP the best we're gonna get now that the glitch has been neutralized.[/quote]
What is FREESHIP good on? First I've heard of it.

[quote name='J7.']What is FREESHIP good on? First I've heard of it.[/quote]
I think its same as SAVER, basically free value shipping when purchasing $25.00 or more.

Any other coupon for new games? I really want to buy Persona 3...but not willing to shell out $0.85 (had gamestop credit and I'm cheap).

Hmm, crazy enough, UPS dropped by and delivered one of my canceled ordered games from the 5off60 deal. My card hasn't even been charged yet so I don't know what it cost me. The invoice inside said it was $5 for Silent Hill on PSP. I wonder if any of my other canceled items will arrive. Anyone else get canceled games shipped to you?

I got the last copy of Valkyria Chronicles at my local Gamestop. Of course, it was gutted. My Gamestop also had many copies of the BioShock 2 GI magazine, so I just took one of them up to the counter and told them to use the coupon.

If I order a used game using $10 off but it shows up without case, instructions, or all scratched up and I try to return it to a store will I be credited the $10 the coupon took off or only what I paid?

[quote name='J7.']If I order a used game using $10 off but it shows up without case, instructions, or all scratched up and I try to return it to a store will I be credited the $10 the coupon took off or only what I paid?[/quote]What you paid.

My glitched order shipped and I got it in the mail today, BUT I only ordered two games, saving me $10, so I didn't really gain anything I wouldn't have gotten from the $10 off cancelled order coupon. Guess they let it slide since it evened out either way.

bread's done
Back