GameStop Game Days Final clearance starts 6/30

Godfather Cloak

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
ALmost all of the games in game days sale (aside from a few) will be on sale...even further starting 6/30 (for example Godfather will be 12.99 for xbox 360)

i read this in a email at work....so if you were considering buying something in game days...wait until the 30th..

[quote name='Link927']Its been reported the B2G3 dvd sale is chain wide for anyone out there wondering.[/quote]
The GameStop i went to was B2G4, with nothing special.

Picked up Godfather Wii today...sorta an "in the moment" kind of buy so I'm trying to think if it was worth it (rationalize the $16 spent lol)

[quote name='Foo228']Picked up Godfather Wii today...sorta an "in the moment" kind of buy so I'm trying to think if it was worth it (rationalize the $16 spent lol)[/quote]

I thought it was pretty fun and that the waggle controls were good.

First post here. Hello to all.

Today I picked up for :psp:

Downstream Panic! 12.99
Worms Open Warfare 2 12.99
Midway Arcade Treasures Ex. Play 8.99
Sega Genesis Collection 12.99
Hot Wheels Ultimate Racing 8.99
MHF2 15.99

also used D&D tactics for 17.99- almost new condition. :applause:

*Most of these games were on the used shelf for the regular higher prices. Ex. MHF2 was 34.99.

*V Knights was 15.99 here, but I saw it yesterday at another GS for 9.99.

*There were other titles here; plus about 10 clearance Wii games that disappeared when I walked away to look at the used section.

Just got word that the Final Clearance has been extended indefinitely. Also, Sega Superstars Tennis, Condemned 2 and Timeshit (I think spelled that right...) are dropping in price (didn't see what to, hopefully what they were for the Game Days sale or less)

[quote name='hysterisch']Also, Sega Superstars Tennis, Condemned 2 ... are dropping in price (didn't see what to, hopefully what they were for the Game Days sale or less)[/quote]

Odd, because the used prices for those two games just went up tonight on Gamestop's Web site. (and Viking, as well)

[quote name='salty tbone']Odd, because the used prices for those two games just went up tonight on Gamestop's Web site. (and Viking, as well)[/quote]

It was strange doing the price changes this morning - the new prices went down while the used ones went up on Viking and Condemned (not sure about the others since my store didn't have any used copies) If I remember correctly, Viking and Condemned 2 only dropped by $10, which wasn't the Game Days price everyone was probably hoping for, but it's a start.

Quick TIV from today, traded a bunch of old PS2 games to get PS3 Virtua Tennis 3 and the Sega Collection for PS2:

Katamari Damacy $5
Fight Night Round 3 $7
The Punisher $4
Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland $6
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 $3
Gauntlet: Dark Legends $3
Madden NFL 2006 $0.50

So are all the price drops on the gamedays sale new games permanant as long as they're in stock? What I really want to know is if something I saw this week still be clearenced priced at $12.99 will still be at that price next week. Also, can the availability of (in-store) new clearance items be checked from the website, despite the fact that the item's full price is still shown?

[quote name='nietzsche74']So are all the price drops on the gamedays sale new games permanant as long as they're in stock? What I really want to know is if something I saw this week still be clearenced priced at $12.99 will still be at that price next week. Also, can the availability of (in-store) new clearance items be checked from the website, despite the fact that the item's full price is still shown?[/quote]

No. If you see something you want grab it now. Most stores around me have already put away the game days stuff. What they do is convert the new stuff to used (which is typically more expensive than the new price was).

I was told by two gamestops that this will occur tomorrow, but like I said, most stores around me have already done this.

I'm pretty pissed at myself for not noticing Nervous Brickdown was a part of the sale until today. I asked the cute cashier girl if they had any sealed copies and the manager behind her goes "Probably not, but she'll check." Yeah, you know how I did that thing where I was looking at her when I asked her? That's cause I was talking to her. Thanks. :roll: Plus they didn't have any sealed copies.

bread's done
Back