Gamestop Game Days Sale June 2nd + 10% off coupon - LISTS ARE IN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevzik

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
LISTS ARE IN - BIG UPS TP TAMMY P AND MASTER SHAKE

[quote name='Master Shake']ps3 official list
condemned 2 29.99
def jam icon 19.99
harry potter 00tp 19.99
nba homecourt 19.99
timeshift 29.99
viking 29.99
virtua fighter 5 19.99
virtua tennis 3 19.99

xbox 360

battlefield 19.99
battlestations midway 19.99
burnout revenge 19.99
command and conquer 19.99
condemned 2 29.99
def jam icon 19.99
fear 19.99
godfather 19.99
just cause 19.99
nba homecourt 19.99
need for speed carbon 19.99
sega superstar tennis 14.99
sonic 14.99
timeshift 19.99
viking 29.99
virtua tennis 3 19.99

wii official list

ben 10 14.99
fishing master 14.99
godfather 19.99
hot whees 19.99
house of dead 1 & 2 19.99 (17.99 with coupon) I think best deal
mario & sonic 29.99
mortal kombat 19.99
naruto 19.99
puppy luv 19.99
sega tennis 19.99
sims pet 2 19.99
sonic secret rings 19.99
sonic riders 19.99
super monkey 19.99
the bigs 19.99

pc games

diablo 2 lord of 9.99
dirty dancing (shure to sell a million) 9.99
guild wars eye of the north 14.99 (excellent price)
tabula rising collectors 29.99
tabula rising 14.99
warcraft 3 frozen throne 9.99
warcraft battlechest WOW ed 29.99
zoo tycoon complete 9.99

ds official list

atv/monter truck 9.99
baby pals 19.99
ben 10 14.99
dementium 14.99
digimon dawn 19.99
digimon dusk 19.99
diner dash 14.99
EA play ground 9.99
mario ans sonic 14.99
nervous breakdown 14.99
puppy luv 9.99
rafa tennis 19.99
sega tennis 14.99
sonic rush 14.99
super monkey ball 14.99
uno/ski o/ uno freefall 9.99
worms 2 9.99

PSP

after burner 19.99
atari evolved 9.99
ben 10 14.99
blitz 9.99
brave story 19.99
crazy taxi 19.99 - terible price in my opion
downstream panic 14.99
full auto 2 14.99
harvest moon 14.99
hot wheels ul racing 9.99
juiced 2 9.99
midway arcade ext plAY 9.99
MONTER HUNTER 2 - 19.99 *** BEST DEAL FOR SURE
mortal kombat deception - 9.99
sega collection - 14.99
sonic rivals - 14.99
street fighter alpha 3 max - 9.99 *** ok price
valhalla knights 19.99 - good price if you dont have it with 10% off coupon
worms 2 - 14.99

ps2

ace combat zero - 19.99
ben 10 14.99
cabelas alaskian 14.99
destroy all humans 1 0r 2 9.99
bragon ball z 3 19.99, 1 and 2 9.99
godzilla unleashed 19.99
hitman trilogy 19.99 - actullay really good price with extr 10% OFF FOR ALL 3 BRAND NEW GAMES
JAWS - 9.99
KATAMARI DAMACY - 9.99 AWSOME DEAL IF YOU GET SEALED
mortal k arma - 9.99
namco 50th 14.99
nicktoons unite 9.99
odin sperhe - 19.99 - can anyone argur with the 10% off coupon
scarface 9.99
sega gen collection 9.99
sega super star tenis 19.99
shadow the hedgehog 9.99
sonic heroes 9.99
sonic mega colection 9.99
sonic riders 9.99 (funny i think they just broke down the sonic 3 pack that was 29.99 for these
soul calibur 3 - 9.99
tomb raider legend - 9.99

umd list all are 4.99 - 4.49 with coupon
7 seconds
anacondas 2
are we there yet
bewitched
big hit
boogeyman
the cave
charlies agels
cowboy bebop
creatur comforts season 1
crouching tiger
dark crystal
deuce big europe
excorcism of emily
fifth elm
the fog 2005
fun with dick
godzilla
godzilla final wars
grudge
guess who
heavy metal
hellboy
hollow man
hostel
house of flying daggers
into the blue
joe dirt
kung fu hustle
labrynth
layer cake
legend of zorro
man of the house
mask of zorro
mirormask
not another teen movie - early Jamie pressly movie - she's soo hot
one upon mexico
rent
replacement killers
reidenr evil
RE apoc
richard pryor live
spider-man animated series
starship troopers
stealth
steamboy
stuart little 1 and 2 (both on one umd)
stuart 3
when a stranger calls
XXX state of un
you got served
zathura[/quote]

UPDATE: May 26

Yeah...still no list, BUT

CAGs have been mentioning lists received by stores and new price markings taking place. Its all a matter of us drilling employees for info or attaining the list.
-----------------------------------------------

Just noticed the Game days sale ad in the latest game informer. Last year's sale was pretty decent so its worth a thread. I'll try to post the ad and coupon later. Best part is the coupon doesn't say anything about being void if copied. No specifics yet on the sale.

"Hundreds of games and accessories up to 50% off"

Things to note:
- Should stack with edge (assuming there are used deals).
- Offer ends 6/30/08
- If you know the specifics, let us know!

Canada's Sale ( not known to be the same as the one here in the states)
http://ebgames.ca/fsi.asp

[quote name='freakyzeeky']Here's the scan...

gamedays.jpg
[/quote]

[quote name='freakyzeeky']High-res scan of coupon...

GDCoupon.jpg
[/quote]

That online link is great. And you can order most of the new games at the price listed in the online store, so there's really no rush to go to a Gamestop. If you use SAVER, aren't you then almost guaranteed a sealed copy from the online store (yes, I know there are a few horror stories about gutted games there)?

Since people have been buying stuff up now was wondering if the coupon in the OP is being accepted as a printout and not the original... Any info is appreciated

[quote name='GuardianE']That online link is great. And you can order most of the new games at the price listed in the online store, so there's really no rush to go to a Gamestop. If you use SAVER, aren't you then almost guaranteed a sealed copy from the online store (yes, I know there are a few horror stories about gutted games there)?[/quote]

It really makes no sense except for the 50/50 chance of it being sealed to pay shipping when in most places EB/Gamestops are about as common as McDonalds...

[quote name='TomoyoN']Since people have been buying stuff up now was wondering if the coupon in the OP is being accepted as a printout and not the original... Any info is appreciated[/quote]

Yes. I posted above and got 10% off of Odin Sphere.

[quote name='Derrick1979']It really makes no sense except for the 50/50 chance of it being sealed to pay shipping when in most places EB/Gamestops are about as common as McDonalds...[/quote]

Unless all your local stores are almost out of Odin Sphere like mine were. If people can't get out today until late because of work, then they may miss the chance to get the deal on these games from B&M.

Very disappointed at Gamestop for gutting the games. Saw Odin Sphere but didn't get it because they were gutted. If they're so afraid of getting games stolen, just put it in the glass case behind the counter!

By the way, friend bought a PS3 game and they accepted the high-res scan.

[quote name='TomoyoN']Damn that was one of the games I was actually gonna get... Someone said earlier that Sega Superstar Tennis for the 360 is $19.99 and not 14.99 is that true also?[/QUOTE]

I just came back from the store and both are $19.99 at my store.

What im curious about is with the flyer in the Game Informer it says "Hundreds" of games and etc.. now where is all this stuff the list that was shown was lucky to be a little over 100 now they mention hundreds???

[quote name='gaggil']I just came back from the store and both are $19.99 at my store.[/quote]

Same with me... TimeShift was $19.99.

I just picked up Odin Sphere and House of the Dead 2 & 3... and they were both SEALED. Hurray!

After I purchased them, the guy told me they had only one copy of each left, so I was pretty lucky.

It looked like ALL of the prices at my Gamestop followed the OP's list. I think there are a few gamestops that have an error in pricing.

[quote name='Derrick1979']What im curious about is with the flyer in the Game Informer it says "Hundreds" of games and etc.. now where is all this stuff the list that was shown was lucky to be a little over 100 now they mention hundreds???[/quote]

I'm assuming there will be more drops/deals as time goes on... A few people have stated that there should be a B2G1 Free on Used sometime later which would account for the HUNDREDS...

[quote name='Derrick1979']What im curious about is with the flyer in the Game Informer it says "Hundreds" of games and etc.. now where is all this stuff the list that was shown was lucky to be a little over 100 now they mention hundreds???[/quote]

LOL... maybe they meant 100's, like in quantity. So in other words, the have a hundred copies each of the suckiest things on the list and only 2 copies of all the "good" titles.

I probably overexaggerate, but I think I'm pretty close.

I went to my local GameStop this morning when it opened at 10AM and there was one other older woman waiting there to buy a copy of Brave Story for her son. They had multiple copies though, so we both had no problem getting one.

I personally picked up:

Valhalla Knights
Brave Story
Monster Hunter 2
SF Alpha 3 Max
Sega Genesis Collection (PS2)
SoulCalibur 3
House of Dead 2 and 3

$104.37 w/tax and after 10% off coupon.

I thought about getting Worms 2, but $15 was a bit to much for it. I probably would've bit if the PSP version was $10 too.

Unfortunately, the games were gutted at my store too, but I checked all the discs before purchase and they were mint, so I really didn't care to much. I was able to print out a copy of the 10% coupon in the OP and they accepted it no problem, although I'd imagine it might vary from store to store.

I was kind of hoping they'd have Harvest Moon for PSP, but it was really the only game they didn't have that I went in looking for. Had like 4 copies of Odin Sphere, but I already have it.

Overall, nowhere near as good as last year, but a few decent deals if you don't have copies of those certain games already.

Just got back from Gamestop here in St. Augustine, Florida. The place was dead. I was the first one to use the 10% off coupon. A lot of the games weren't even out yet. I was able to get everything I wanted on my list with no problems. Lots of copies of pretty much everything. Got Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Digimon Dusk for DS, Mario and Sonic for Wii and Cowboy Bebop on UMD.

i went and got Command and conquer 3... i wanted odin sphere and House of the dead but with mgs4 coming net week i had to hold back.

[quote name='Chocobo Eater']Just got back from Gamestop here in St. Augustine, Florida. The place was dead. I was the first one to use the 10% off coupon. A lot of the games weren't even out yet. I was able to get everything I wanted on my list with no problems. Lots of copies of pretty much everything. Got Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Digimon Dusk for DS, Mario and Sonic for Wii and Cowboy Bebop on UMD.[/quote]was digimon 19.99 or 14.99?

So I guess the fact that they are trying to clear out Tabula Rasa invetories should be a good sign to stay away. Too bad, guess I'll go with AoC instead...

Just got back from EB games. Nabbed...

Odin Sphere
Worms 2 (one and only copy)
Sega Genesis Collection

all for $38 and some change with the coupon.

Luckily I went early, no one was there and only one copy of Worms. Although they did piss me the fuck off. I handed my games to the casher and then she puts on the fucking plastic labels (seals whatever they put on it on the latch to open the games) on the games (they were not on there before) so I have to take that off to open the game. Oh well time for lunch then some gaming.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']Just got back from EB games. Nabbed...

Odin Sphere
Worms 2 (one and only copy)
Sega Genesis Collection

all for $38 and some change with the coupon.

Luckily I went early, no one was there and only one copy of Worms. Although they did piss me the fuck off. I handed my games to the casher and then she puts on the fucking plastic labels (seals whatever they put on it on the latch to open the games) on the games (they were not on there before) so I have to take that off to open the game. Oh well time for lunch then some gaming.[/quote]man, i know how you feel...i fucking hate them

Anyone notice there are *NO* Xbox game sales? Its like every other system but XBox... and GC. PS2 sure is going strong then for being a last gen system >__>

I walked into gamestop with some money and walked away with Monster Hunter Freedom 2 on psp for $21.60.

Seems as though waiting for so long finally paid off.

[quote name='222222']Anyone notice there are *NO* Xbox game sales? Its like every other system but XBox... and GC. PS2 sure is going strong then for being a last gen system >__>[/QUOTE]

It's because they no longer sell new games for either of those systems.

[quote name='GuardianE']Yes. I posted above and got 10% off of Odin Sphere.

Unless all your local stores are almost out of Odin Sphere like mine were. If people can't get out today until late because of work, then they may miss the chance to get the deal on these games from B&M.[/quote]

[quote name='RainX']I went to my local GameStop this morning when it opened at 10AM and there was one other older woman waiting there to buy a copy of Brave Story for her son. They had multiple copies though, so we both had no problem getting one.

I personally picked up:

Valhalla Knights
Brave Story
Monster Hunter 2
SF Alpha 3 Max
Sega Genesis Collection (PS2)
SoulCalibur 3
House of Dead 2 and 3

$104.37 w/tax and after 10% off coupon.

I thought about getting Worms 2, but $15 was a bit to much for it. I probably would've bit if the PSP version was $10 too.

Unfortunately, the games were gutted at my store too, but I checked all the discs before purchase and they were mint, so I really didn't care to much. I was able to print out a copy of the 10% coupon in the OP and they accepted it no problem, although I'd imagine it might vary from store to store.

I was kind of hoping they'd have Harvest Moon for PSP, but it was really the only game they didn't have that I went in looking for. Had like 4 copies of Odin Sphere, but I already have it.

Overall, nowhere near as good as last year, but a few decent deals if you don't have copies of those certain games already.[/quote]

[quote name='Chocobo Eater']Just got back from Gamestop here in St. Augustine, Florida. The place was dead. I was the first one to use the 10% off coupon. A lot of the games weren't even out yet. I was able to get everything I wanted on my list with no problems. Lots of copies of pretty much everything. Got Monster Hunter Freedom 2, Digimon Dusk for DS, Mario and Sonic for Wii and Cowboy Bebop on UMD.[/quote]

Was wondering if you guys used just the coupon or printed out the whole page ad?

SAVER now seems to have a $25 minimum- and the 2 games I want added up to $24.98. ARGH! I really wanted to save myself a trip to Gamestop today...

very nice...I am going to pick up House of the Dead and possibly NBA street. Probably just House of the Dead though. I love me some zombies

[quote name='222222']Anyone notice there are *NO* Xbox game sales? Its like every other system but XBox... and GC. PS2 sure is going strong then for being a last gen system >__>[/QUOTE]

Besides Madden '08 last year, has there been anything released on Xbox or GCN in the past 12 months of any relative consequence?

GameStop really hasn't carried anything new wise for GCN or Xbox in awhile. They only have pre-owned sections for both those systems at most of them I've been to these days, although I rarely go in there unless they are having at least a minorly decent sale like today or a B2G1 going on.

[quote name='TomoyoN']Was wondering if you guys used just the coupon or printed out the whole page ad?[/QUOTE]

I just printed out a copy of the high-res coupon scan and took it in with me and they honored it no problem. Computer was able to scan it and everything. Didn't need the whole ad.

Just picked up Katamari Damacy (PS2, sealed), and Worms: Open Warfare 2 (DS). Total after tax and coupon was $18.88.

Worms 2 was gutted, but the guy said he had just opened it last night, so I was cool with that. Pretty sweet deals!

I got the Heavy Metal UMD for 5 bucks. (Was too lazy to use someone elses printer to save 50 cents.)

Well worth it IMO with a trip in 2 months. Heavy Metal on the go!

I went by my local Gamestop and managed to not actually buy anything. I don't know if this needs to be added, but Hitman Blood Money (360) is for $19.99. Also, my store has Monster Hunter 2 Freedom and Brave Story if anyone is looking for those. And there were at least two or three Odin Spheres as well (I would have gotten that one if I haven't already). And to confirm Soul Calibur 3 is a GH version as well.

Stopped by this morning and grabbed copies of Dementium (ds) and Worms 2 (ds). Not too sure about worms but for 10 bucks who can argue.

Picked up:

Command & Conquer
Virtua Tennis
Virtua Fighter 5
Odin Sphere x2
Monster Hunter 2
House of Dead
Street Fighter A3

All for 146.22 w/tax and after 10% coupon.

I stopped by today before work and picked up Puppy Luv and EA Playground(SHUT UP) and of course when handed the gutted, triple-stickered husks, I asked if there were any sealed copies. "Nope", said the friendly manager, "they made us open them all up". He told me that he had two extra people working for the past two days opening up all the new games that they would be putting out in the Game Days bins. It does seem that most of the deals are available online also, so for sealed game collectors, that'd be your best bet.

Phantasy Star get! I swung by the GameStop in NYC across from the Manhattan Mall and got a copy of the PSP Sega Genesis Collection for $14.xx. The coupon worked like a charm, and even though the Game Days bins were filled with display boxes, I got a sealed copy when I brought it up to the front, so I'm even happier.

The downside is that when you're in NYC, a 10 percent coupon just barely covers the 8 percent sales tax. :x

[quote name='lunker']Phantasy Star get! I swung by the GameStop in NYC across from the Manhattan Mall and got a copy of the PSP Sega Genesis Collection for $14.xx. The coupon worked like a charm, and even though the Game Days bins were filled with display boxes, I got a sealed copy when I brought it up to the front, so I'm even happier.

The downside is that when you're in NYC, a 10 percent coupon just barely covers the 8 percent sales tax. :x[/quote]

Do they have sealed copies of Odin sphere, Brave Story, and/or Monster Hunter Freedom 2?

The worst deal in this Game Days sale is Sonic Rush for $15, only because that's the exact price it was during last year's summer sale. You mean to tell me that the value for that game has not dropped in 12 months, which includes the release of a sequel, Sonic Rush Adventure? Really? I told myself a year ago that I wouldn't pay more than $10 for that game, and I'm still sticking to my guns.

[quote name='ZeRoX99']Do they have sealed copies of Odin sphere, Brave Story, and/or Monster Hunter Freedom 2?[/quote]

I saw a bunch of them at my local GS but I am not sure if they are gutted or sealed. The Monster Hunter was sealed tho I picked that one up this morning.

[quote name='lunker']Phantasy Star get! I swung by the GameStop in NYC across from the Manhattan Mall and got a copy of the PSP Sega Genesis Collection for $14.xx. The coupon worked like a charm, and even though the Game Days bins were filled with display boxes, I got a sealed copy when I brought it up to the front, so I'm even happier.

The downside is that when you're in NYC, a 10 percent coupon just barely covers the 8 percent sales tax. :x[/quote]gotta love living in DE, no sales tax :applause:

[quote name='ZeRoX99']Do they have sealed copies of Odin sphere, Brave Story, and/or Monster Hunter Freedom 2?[/QUOTE]

I didn't really look, so I don't know. I saw several display boxes for Brave Story in the bin, but I don't know if that necessarily means they have sealed versions. And I didn't happen to see any MHF2 in my quick glances, but again, I pretty much went there just to get the Genesis Collection so I went to the register as soon as I found one.

I just came back from my Gamestops and ended up finding,

:ps3: Nyko Bluwave Remote 9.99
:ps2:Odin Sphere 19.99 BEST DEAL EVER, Hard to find game.
:ds:Dementium:The Ward 14.99 Sweet deal since this game is also tough to come by

IM reallly happy by this sale, i got 2 games i have been wanting for a long time.

would i be able to print out the ad from their website and bring it to best buy or walmart to have it pm'ed? also, where is this coupon people are talking about, i cant find it

[quote name='Shimrra']I saw a bunch of them at my local GS but I am not sure if they are gutted or sealed. The Monster Hunter was sealed tho I picked that one up this morning.[/quote]

And which GS is this located in?

[quote name='lunker']I didn't really look, so I don't know. I saw several display boxes for Brave Story in the bin, but I don't know if that necessarily means they have sealed versions. And I didn't happen to see any MHF2 in my quick glances, but again, I pretty much went there just to get the Genesis Collection so I went to the register as soon as I found one.[/quote]

Ok thanks for the info, I'm going to go there now to check it out. Also going to check out the GS in Astor Pl. as well if I don't succeed.

[quote name='breakingcustoms']all of my local GS's have 5+ copies each of Odin Sphere...i'm not sure if i want to buy a sealed one or not...bought mine a few months back for $30[/quote]

Yeah, my Best Buy has had Odin Sphere in stock for the last year. Not as rare as people might think.

[quote name='breakingcustoms']What version of Worms Open Warfare 2 is better, PSP or DS?[/QUOTE]

I'm probably going with the DS version. Going by reviews, the PSP's screen fits the action better than the DS screens, and has better online features. Where the DS version might have the upper hand is in the extra modes. The two versions share most modes, but each has a unique mode. the PSP has a time attack mode, while the DS has 3 mini-games that take advantage of the DS touch screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back