Gamestop / Gamecrazy Policy

Nealocus123

That's Vagtastic!
Feedback
13 (100%)
I have a Xbox and a bunch of peripherals / games I wanna trade in, however I was wondering if your allowed to go into Gamestop and Gamecrazy with a list rather than lugging all the stuff around? Thanks =)

Depends on the store and the guys working there that day. It is technically no problem, but if you have so much stuff that you don't feel like carrying it around, chances are clerks at either store are not going to want to dig up all the trade in values for a pile of games and accessories if they're just for your information and they're not actually going to be getting them in a transaction.

Are you talking about just trying to see how much it's all worth, without having to bring it all in? If that's the case, then I'm pretty sure you can just do it over the phone (I call them everytime I'm interested in trading in a game).

I'll see what they say, but just as a confirmation, let's say they 'ring' everything up I can still just be like "Ah nevermind I don't want to trade". And I mean it's 5 games, 5 controllers, and then the system so I mean it's not THAT much. Thanks though.

Edit: I think it's a little too much for the phone. I'm going after the Charger game so I'll update then. Oh and where do I put the trade values, can I edit the CAG wiki or is there someone I send them too?

it really depends on whos working. when i worked there id do it sometimes if i had nothing else to do. but other times people would call in when i was busy and id tell them they have to bring them in. my dm wanted us to always tell people to bring it in, but again that depends on the dm of the store youre calling soooooo. in conclusion, maybe.

bread's done
Back