Gamestop - Gameday Sale Begins March 26th

Afrika does seem oddly interesting, but not for the price points I've seen online. Perhaps with CAG16 and free shipping, but the site doesn't seem ever stock it.

[quote name='arcurifisher']More to list coming later tonight...Ill probably start in new thread but Im sure most of these titles are going to dissapoint..[/QUOTE]

can't wait to check out the list...i really just want Resident Evil 5 for around $10...

[quote name='Drclaw411']for me "awesome" would mean Saw and a b2g1[/QUOTE]

I recommend renting Saw first. It's a really shit game.

This sale and Black Friday are the only ones that are good for Gamestop, the best deals I've ever gotten where Persona 3 FES for 15 new and Crysis Collectors edition for 20. There are others but those are fresh in my mind.

I'm actually hoping this sale is shit cause I'm getting laid off and don't need to be spending any money. >

[quote name='dino88']I recommend renting Saw first. It's a really shit game.[/QUOTE]

I actually already have rented it. To each his own i guess

I would love a deal on Saw even if its a terrible game I'm a huge fan of the series so I can definitely see myself buying it if it were $20

[quote name='Azurken']Anybody else have some slight optimism but knows it'll end with dissappointment?[/QUOTE]

Yup! I have that.

[quote name='Azurken']Anybody else have some slight optimism but knows it'll end with dissappointment?[/QUOTE]

You just have to have the right expectations. There's always a game or two in this sale worth getting.

Not sure what I'd need out of a sale like this, as I already have far more games than I'm able to play. Borderlands, White Knight Chronicles or maybe Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom would be nice at a good price.

[quote name='darkknight35']Now I think everybody is just going to say something to the effect of "I desire Saw"[/QUOTE]

Nope! I have no desire whatsoever to purchase Saw and I'm fairly confident that it's a poor game. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been wondering that same thing myself. Two topics on the same thing and 20+ pages in both yet none have the full list from the sale yet.

I honestly hope that someone makes a new topic and locks these two when we have the full list, because none of this discussion will mean anything once we have it.

[quote name='mkelehan']I honestly hope that someone makes a new topic and locks these two when we have the full list, because none of this discussion will mean anything once we have it.[/QUOTE]

Amen. Reading my mind.

chubby: I too have been playing Portal: Still Alive and Darksiders this week.

*looks around*

Nope, still no list.

*goes back to watching the tourney*

[quote name='hostyl1']chubby: I too have been playing Portal: Still Alive and Darksiders this week.

*looks around*

Nope, still no list.

*goes back to watching the tourney*[/QUOTE]

Syracuse vs. West Virginia in the finals. Syracuse wins it all with their flat out DISGUSTING defense. 71-63.

You heard it here first folks.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Syracuse vs. West Virginia in the finals. Syracuse wins it all with their flat out DISGUSTING defense. 71-63.

You heard it here first folks.[/QUOTE]

Not quite first, in my pool bracket, I have Syracuse over WVa total points 132 (your total 134, pretty much the same).

[quote name='hostyl1']Not quite first, in my pool bracket, I have Syracuse over WVa total points 132 (your total 134, pretty much the same).[/QUOTE]

You're a very bright young man.

[quote name='darkknight35']Now I think everybody is just going to say something to the effect of "I desire Saw"[/QUOTE]

I would, but my sister already got it for me as a gift. So no need for 2 copies.

Or is there? :whistle2:k

Will say though, not that bad (for a movie game) plus it's a pretty easy 1k for the achievement whores.

Sorry for propagating this insanity further, but I feel the need to ask this: is the Game Days sale on existing stock at each store or do they all get a shipment of junk right before?

I'd presume the former, but felt that I should ask anyway.

[quote name='hostyl1']Not quite first, in my pool bracket, I have Syracuse over WVa total points 132 (your total 134, pretty much the same).[/QUOTE]

Pretty much the same for me sept no exact point spread. but i go to louisville, so i still have to wear red to college all week.

list?

bread's done
Back