Gamestop gave me the wrong Namco compilation disc...

hopeunknown

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I bought the 360 Namco Virtual Arcade compilation when it dropped to $9.99...a week ago, I think...anyways, I didn't get around to opening it until today and of course it ends up being a PS2 Namco comp. Why does this not surprise me? ~_~

This was the Bridgewater, MA location that did this to me. Probably because I came in 10 min before closing and bought 5 things. Sorry for giving you business...? On a Sunday...? :roll:

I have no idea where I threw the receipt (honestly I buy so much I tend to toss receipts in weird places/around my car/gets thrown out because of that reason, plus I'm moving, etc. etc.), but I figure the best way for me to resolve this is to buy another copy, keep that one, and then return/exchange the PS2 one (stating what happened) at a different Gamestop, so then I'd have 2 copies, then return or just sell the 2nd copy? I have no idea. I feel like if I show them either way they'll think I'm lying since all the copies were gutted anyways. :sigh:

Anyone think that would work?

Just tell them what happened and when it happened. They can check their records. But go back asap. Don't wait.

[quote name='hopeunknown']I figure the best way for me to resolve this is to buy another copy, keep that one, and then return/exchange the PS2 one (stating what happened) at a different Gamestop, so then I'd have 2 copies, then return or just sell the 2nd copy? I have no idea. I feel like if I show them either way they'll think I'm lying since all the copies were gutted anyways. :sigh:[/QUOTE]

Wait. If you plan to return/exchange the PS2 copy and explain what happened I don't understand why you'd need to buy another copy on top of that.

They can check how many disks they have for the ps2 and whatever system you wanted to buy it for. The system should be one off each.

[quote name='Maklershed']Did you buy it "new" and they gave you a gutted copy with the wrong disc in it?[/QUOTE]

i think that's what it looks like...it's an honest mistake, i'm sure they will fix it if you stop in

[quote name='breakingcustoms']i think that's what it looks like...it's an honest mistake, i'm sure they will fix it if you stop in[/QUOTE]

Yup, that's what happened...

I'll have to go back sometime this week. I just don't like having another chore to do when I have much much going on right now (finals, moving, etc) ~_~

[quote name='limelight022'] Dont be such a wuss.[/QUOTE] True

Sounds like an honest mistake that gamestop made. Just dont go in there guns blazing ripping heads off or you will get bad service.

bread's done
Back