Gamestop gift card 60 for 50 at Ebay

Some people mentioned problems using GS giftcards for other cards, but I've had no problems.

I've bought 500 dollars worth of Amazon giftcards the last two weeks over 4 different gamestops. Not a single store questioned or gave me a hassle.

The only part that annoys me is that for some reason all my normal stores don't have eBay gift cards. Its always the ones I don't usually seem to hit up that have a stack of them.

why's that? I always buy gift cards and get ibotta stuff back? is there a specific reason?
When I emailed to get my account back, they said it was because we violated their terms. It was just a bunch of BS and I will not use them again. (My account sits at -$15)

A lot of the iBotta bans were related to multiple accounts and repeated submissions using the same receipts though.
I thought it was because buying a third party $50 gift card wasn't a qualifying purchase. My submissions were all different receipts with different dates. At least in my case, that is why my account went into the negative

I want to do this so bad, but I strongly feel GameStop will reject me from eBay gift cards, and I don't need such a high amount in GameStop gift cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought 5. May try my luck buying ebay GC if they have some. If not it will funnel its way into Amazon credit eventually.

so i just came back from gamestop at first they said i cant but gift cards with gift cards but luckily the manager had said ok to me previously and i told them there is a list behind the register that says its only amazon and gas cards and visa cards and they said ok cool and they did it ..ended up getting 330 of ebay now i kinda wanna do it again but not sure i feel like i cant go back to the same gamestop and i dont know what my luck will be like at another gamestop..hmmmmmmm

so i just came back from gamestop at first they said i cant but gift cards with gift cards but luckily the manager had said ok to me previously and i told them there is a list behind the register that says its only amazon and gas cards and visa cards and they said ok cool and they did it ..ended up getting 330 of ebay now i kinda wanna do it again but not sure i feel like i cant go back to the same gamestop and i dont know what my luck will be like at another gamestop..hmmmmmmm
Sounds like you have chill employees. Lucky!

haha also lucky that my dilemma is over seems the item is out of stock :D! thank God hahaa, but i still have the ebay bucks bonus..which expires on the 25th hopefully another deal comes along o:) maybe a best buy 10 bonus with 100 or another 15 off 75 etc

My local Best Buy just got in $50 ebay gift cards. I was able to use some of my credit to buy some.  So people looking for other ways to get ebay credit with the bonus going on right now just a heads up.

My local Best Buy just got in $50 ebay gift cards. I was able to use some of my credit to buy some. So people looking for other ways to get ebay credit with the bonus going on right now just a heads up.
yeah mine had a bunch of 50s before but since buying like the last 4 or so they no longer had anymore..but that was like 1-2 weeks ago wonder if they restocked?

yeah mine had a bunch of 50s before but since buying like the last 4 or so they no longer had anymore..but that was like 1-2 weeks ago wonder if they restocked?
My store had a restock because i had been checking for the past couple weeks and they just showed up today. Only thing is it doesn't show them in stock online for store pickup but they were at the store.

My store had a restock because i had been checking for the past couple weeks and they just showed up today. Only thing is it doesn't show them in stock online for store pickup but they were at the store.
cool maybe ill pass by and buy some more for the next deal lol i have almost 350 in best buy credit

Yes eBay works for sure at best buy but that's assuming they have them I've checked several and none have them anymore though seems there's a possible restock

Stopped at the 4 GameStops closest to me.  Used GS GCs to buy Amazon GCs at two and eBay GCs at the other two.  No problems, at any of them.  Maybe it's a regional thing to have problems buying Amazon GCs at GS or mine just haven't gotten to that point, yet.  Maybe there's some threshold where it becomes a problem for the store(s)?  Good luck to anyone else looking to convert GCs!

I should really keep better track of when I get giftcards from gamestop (and how much) but had no problem getting an ebay gift card today (Middle TN).

It is cool that GameStop funded my future purchase of Doom at Best Buy :twisted:

edit - BB even sent me a "we miss you, here is $5" email... last one ended up expiring, what a waste.

Considering jumping on this deal for the Dark Souls 3 CE...GameStop has some extra quantity available, and this is the closest to GCU pricing one is likely to see at this point...

bread's done
Back