Gamestop - Great Flyer Coupons from Hillsboro, OR store

Darthjer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
50% Additional Trade In Credit (stacks with Edge 10%) on up to 5 games
$30 Additional credit for a System Trade In (excludes GCube & Non-DS Nintendo portables)
10% off any new game.

It's a local flyer, as it lists all of the Portland Metro area stores by name and address, but those are some sweet deals if you really put em to use. They are good through Aug 3. I picked it up at the Hillsboro, OR store on the TV highway. I think the shopping center is called the Sunset Esplanade. They had it behind the counter, not on it. Maybe ask for it at your local store? The guy at the counter said that somebody had already used one for Smash Brothers and got $55 credit.

Sorry I don't have a scanner, but I don't know that it would matter, as the flyer is glossy with a black background and on some pretty decent paper-stock. It'd be tough to duplicate and with offering that extra 50%, I have to believe that they'd try to keep them somewhat limited and not accept obvious duplicates, but I dunno...

Watch for it.

Actually it's Aug 31 and it also covers a few of the stores in Vancouver, WA as well. I have a scanner but - like you say - I'm not sure how well a copy of the coupon will go over. Maybe a stupid cashier?

I was going to post this earlier but my efforts to search and see if it was posted already proved fruitless. :(

hs9oxf.gif

my scanner is having issues with the blacks (hence the stripes) so I can't get the whole coupon.

bread's done
Back