Gamestop Impulse deals: Sega 66% off, Sonic Generations $6.79 - others

[quote name='Cmw7290']Nice post OP and I show Sonic as $6.79 and Stormrise as $10.19[/QUOTE]

Right in the Impulse? I think what happened was they accidentally swapped the prices for Sonic and Stormrise on the flyer. If you do the math Sonic should be $10.19 and Stormrise should be 6.79.

I love the console gamer snootery. These are just PC Downloads! *SNIFF*!

Yeah and we're paying less than half of what you guys can get the same game for on your 7 year old hardware based consoles and oh yeah, we can run it in higher resolutions and still use a gamepad with it.

[quote name='Cmw7290']Ah I see yeah misprint but easy fix to get the 4 bucks back just contact them.[/QUOTE]

My luck with anything named Gamestop suggests that if I did this, they'd probably wind up charging me an extra 4 bucks by accident, then spend six months trying to convince me that I need a replacement plan with my digital download.

[quote name='Motoki']I love the console gamer snootery. These are just PC Downloads! *SNIFF*!

Yeah and we're paying less than half of what you guys can get the same game for on your 7 year old hardware based consoles and oh yeah, we can run it in higher resolutions and still use a gamepad with it.[/QUOTE]

I know what you're trying to start, and I will have NONE of it in this forum! Good day!

[quote name='Motoki']I love the console gamer snootery. These are just PC Downloads! *SNIFF*!

Yeah and we're paying less than half of what you guys can get the same game for o your 7 year old hardware based consoles and oh yeah, we can run it in higher resolutions and still use a gamepad with it.[/QUOTE]

Lol ?

bread's done
Back