Gamestop in Ireland offers.(Updated)

cps2's-appleidog

CAG Veteran
'they have a buy 2 get a 3rd free on ps2/dvd (though can't be mixed )cheapest item being free and alot of there preowend ps2 games have gone down dramatically in price like gta:vice city euros 2.99 used. god of war 3.99,medal of.honour frontlines 1.99, ffx 4.99. ffx2 5.99 just to mention a few and i believe the 360 used games are going down in price aswell.

Are these gamestops in Dublin planning any contests of the SSBB release? I happen to be here when it comes out... and would love to play against some Irish gamers :p

I dont know how.... anything... works here... so I'm not sure if contests or events are even big enough in the gaming market here.

Also, I saw Lego Indiana Jones was 29.99euro if you purchase lego star wars from a store named GAME. *shrug* In Ireland and finding random deals. >.

apparently they are trying to set something up and remember if you preorder there you get a free ssbb keychain.

[quote name='dyeknom']
Also, I saw Lego Indiana Jones was 29.99euro if you purchase lego star wars from a store named GAME. *shrug* In Ireland and finding random deals. >.

Gamestop are having a big buy 2 get a 3rd free on xbox 360 and wii (selected titles(but there are alot) (used). and also selected titles are buy one get one free on ps2 used

bread's done
Back