Gamestop: Issue with CAG16 code stacking with PUR discount [Resolved]

Stacks with normal PUR but not elite. Just tried it out.
It would be fantastic if CAG16 could also stack with Elite because now we really are paying more with the "better" membership (20% discount vs. 24.4% for PUR Pro + CAG16). :pray:

Last edited by a moderator:
Elite is now a worse deal for online purchases than Pro is.  GG, Gamestop. 

They should code it to allow for use across the board like it use, since they know it's a site referral from here and shoudl work regardless if you're using no PUR, Pro or Elite.  Not that hard to do. 

CAG16 should now be stacking with the PUR discount. Thanks for heads-up, OP.
I believe it was already stacking with Power Up Rewards Pro members online (10% Pro + 16% CAG16) however the problem is with the new Power Up Rewards Elite membership not stacking online with CAG16 (20% Elite + 16% CAG16)

CAG16 should now be stacking with the PUR discount. Thanks for heads-up, OP.
Thanks Cheapy for getting involved, but it still doesn't work for Elite Pro members, which means Pro members actually get a better deal than those of us who upgraded.

I believe it was already stacking with Power Up Rewards Pro members online (10% Pro + 16% CAG16) however the problem is with the new Power Up Rewards Elite membership not stacking online with CAG16 (20% Elite + 16% CAG16)
Not sure of the timetable you're referring to, but people have reported for a few weeks in the GameStop deals thread that CAG16 wasn't stacking with Pro. Not trying to sound like a jerk, just letting you know. :)

And everyone was stating that as well. Convenient to address the issue but ignore the actual issue. GJ. And than the thread is marked resolved when it isn't. This feels like a political resolution where it's still a problem for most but it works*.

*For some.

GS is investigating and will get back to us soon.
I don't know if this will help the GS coders solve anything. During the Retro B2G1 on the weekend of Sept. 30th through October 2nd, the elite 20% discount, CAG16, and the retro B2G1 promo all stacked and worked together at once. Then on October 3rd, something happened that made the Elite 20% discount not work together with CAG16 at all. Whatever coding they implemented in the early morning of October 3rd made CAG16 FUBAR with elite. I haven't placed a gamestop.com order at all since then because of this.

I would assume the risk of refurbished disc only games for 26% off. I'm such a CAG that paying a $30 membership fee for 6% less discount is a deal breaker.

No, it's not fuck ing resolved as of this post. I spent time writing that last post to help because it was still not fuck ing Mission Accomplished, and then the fuck ing thread gets moved to shopping discussions. 

Don't be Dubya. 

mission_accomplish_1112950c.jpg

I apologize for all of the fuck ing Shaq Fus

Not to necro the thread, but a google search brought me here. But it doesn't work for me either. When I enter the code the price actually INCREASES.

bread's done
Back