gamestop just priced droped the 60gb, no 20gb in online stores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson_Raven25

CAGiversary!
http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=020072

looks like thy just priced droped it, but seems like there is no more 20gb to be sold online in there store anymore, damn and i was hoping to pay 400 for the 20gb and spend 50-70 on a 200gb hdd oh well guess 60gb well do

and more infor for the 80gb located here
http://www.gameguru.in/sony-playstation-3/2007/09/80-gb-ps3-announced-60-gb-ps3-price-cut-by-sony/

if u wana spend 600$ alreay go ahead and buy it if ur a little iffy and wanna take andvatage of the 60gb befor they remove it buy it

You put 20GB in the OP title.
Every store should be dropping it today.

It offically dropped Monday.

Best deal is CC.com, you get a free extra controller, and 5 free BD movies (true everywhere).

[quote name='dallow']
Best deal is CC.com, you get a free extra controller, and 5 free BD movies (true everywhere).[/quote]

oh gamestop only does the bd moive deal i never knew about the extra controller

Talk about all the dissapointed Cags entering this thread to see if the 20 gig is $400 (would also probably come with the blu-ray movies)

[quote name='GizmoGC']How many threads are we gonna get like this today? What about Tuesday/Wednesday when MS does it?[/QUOTE]

I dunno...how many more times are you going to post in the PS3 forum now that you openly admit how much you hate the PS3 in your sig? the best way to avoid getting pissed is to avoid the things you hate :p

[quote name='Apossum']I dunno...how many more times are you going to post in the PS3 forum now that you openly admit how much you hate the PS3 in your sig? the best way to avoid getting pissed is to avoid the things you hate :p[/QUOTE]Tell me about it. He's the biggest Wii60 tard, nerd, etc. at CAG and shouldn't even be posting in the Sony forum. He also supports the shitty, dead format, known as HD DVD. :lol:

[quote name='GizmoGC']How many threads are we gonna get like this today? What about Tuesday/Wednesday when MS does it?[/quote]
360 is not a big deal its freaking 400$
who care ab it being price droped
ps3 is..well was 600$ now it 500$
more people r gonna talk ab becuz it just came out 8 month ago
soo yeaaa not a lot of people are gonna talk ab the 360 cuz it already cheaper then ps3

[quote name='Crimson_Raven25']360 is not a big deal its freaking 400$
more people r gonna talk ab becuz it just cout 8 month ago
soo yeaaa ntoa lot of people are gonna talk ab the 30 cuz it already cheaper then ps3[/QUOTE]

qf...wait, what?

[quote name='Apossum']qf...wait, what?[/QUOTE]

JEKKI?

JekkiServices.jpg

[quote name='Apossum']I dunno...how many more times are you going to post in the PS3 forum now that you openly admit how much you hate the PS3 in your sig? the best way to avoid getting pissed is to avoid the things you hate :p[/quote]
Gizmoc is an angry troll, I don't think I've seen a post of his that isn't on the verge of a big fat fuck you. The guy has issues and seems to hate just about everyone. Although it's good to see the logic behind a signiture that states he'd rather play some shit 3DO games than decent ports of 360 games ....

[quote name='Crimson_Raven25']360 is not a big deal its freaking 400$
more people r gonna talk ab becuz it just came out 8 month ago
soo yeaaa not a lot of people are gonna talk ab the 360 cuz it already cheaper then ps3[/QUOTE]

Ugh...yeah. Fo realz dawg!

[quote name='asianxcore']JEKKI?

JekkiServices.jpg
[/QUOTE]

not even...

it was like playz and RegalSin2020 had a child, who was submerged in gasoline and toxic waste at some point :lol:

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']Gizmoc is an angry troll, I don't think I've seen a post of his that isn't on the verge of a big fat fuck you. The guy has issues and seems to hate just about everyone. Although it's good to see the logic behind a signiture that states he'd rather play some shit 3DO games than decent ports of 360 games ....[/QUOTE]

Why pay $60 for ports of 360 games when I can buy the much better version for $20-$30 as its already an old game? Seems stupid.

[quote name='Apossum']not even...

it was like playz and RegalSin2020 had a child, who was submerged in gasoline and toxic waste at some point :lol:[/QUOTE]

:)

toxic_avenger3_5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back