GameStop Memorial Day Sale - Buy 2, Get 1 Free on New Games and Much More - 5/22-5/25

Only games that are being shipped count towards the free shipping threshold. If you're picking up any games locally, they don't count towards the $35 minimum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Octopath probably won’t work since it was DotD
I did end up getting it to work, but there was something that blocked it from working with SR3. Same with Maneater. Maybe because they were new titles and that countered the DOTD..? Only thing I can think of.

Here is what it looks like in this order:
5 items

Dusk diver $29.99 pickup ready

Action figure $11.94 prepare shipment

Octopath traveler $49.99 prepare shipment (dotd)

Gun gun pixels $29.99 the free game pickup cancelled.

Shipping & Handling

$4.99

Estimated Tax
$2.94

Order Discount

- $57.97

Total

$41.88

I wasnt thinking of the order placement and ready wanted Octopath traveler. Dusk driver and gun gun pixels wasnt sure about, but needed $30 games to pair up.
This looks funny and not sure if later on it will readjust after the Octopath ships and picking up Dusk diver.

Sorry everyone, normally dont order online much and rather do instore, but Octopath was DOTD shipment only.
Did you not have any copies of Octopath available for pickup? It let me select pickup with the two other games I bought.

Ok read through that,  it sure I found my answer. Let’s say game one is for ship and cost 50. Game two is for ship also and is the free one. Now game three is pickup and 50. When I get there is gutted and I refuse it.  What happens to the two games I’m waiting to ship?

Death Stranding is the DOTD at $24.99 used, the site will not allow me to search for used!  I actually had to do a "new" search to see where it was available used.  Not taking the long drive to get it so shipping it is. 

They are also not allowing me to apply my monthly $5 PUR to the total.  When I enter my PRO account and pin number it says my gift card balance is $0 even though I haven't used it this month. I'm guessing it's because all three games ended up being used copies.  Still kinda BS.  Of course I could just be screwing something up, I don't normally order online because I want to see what I get.

Don't trawl this site as much as I used to so sorry if this is common knowledge to the regulars.

Ok read through that, it sure I found my answer. Let’s say game one is for ship and cost 50. Game two is for ship also and is the free one. Now game three is pickup and 50. When I get there is gutted and I refuse it. What happens to the two games I’m waiting to ship?
Ok read through that, it sure I found my answer. Let’s say game one is for ship and cost 50. Game two is for ship also and is the free one. Now game three is pickup and 50. When I get there is gutted and I refuse it. What happens to the two games I’m waiting to ship?
You get buy one get one on the shipped games. Congrats you just realized a flaw that every retailer but GameStop would fix.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, I'm trying to pick up a funko pop that is 30% off today but it wont let me add the $5 PUR. Do any of you guys know if they'll let me use the $5 code if i purchase it in store?

You get buy one get one on the shipped games. Congrats you just realized a flaw that every retailer but GameStop would fix.
Exactly. It would be a benefit to THEM if they were to pro rate the B2G1 and B2G2 deals, even if they get abused like targets (where you can cancel immediately, or in GS' case, return the ones you don't want).

Has anyone tried store pickup? How fast are they responding to those orders? I placed mine yesterday but haven't gotten a confirmation yet.

Has anyone tried store pickup? How fast are they responding to those orders? I placed mine yesterday but haven't gotten a confirmation yet.
Check the status in your order history. I've had a 1 or 2 instances where my pick up confirmation email never came through but my order history showed my items as ready for pick up, and I was able to pick them up no problem.

I did end up getting it to work, but there was something that blocked it from working with SR3. Same with Maneater. Maybe because they were new titles and that countered the DOTD..? Only thing I can think of.

Did you not have any copies of Octopath available for pickup? It let me select pickup with the two other games I bought.
When i ordered online, octopath was not showing in stock. Thats why i ordered it with actiin figure to get it over $35 for free shipping.

The 2nd game was ready for pickup, but the
3rd game the free game) was cancelled. They checked and couldnt find it. I think a employee may have purchase it. Gun gun pixels wasnt much in the area.

I picked up the 2nd game and wait to see how it plays out. Worst case return it.

Check the status in your order history. I've had a 1 or 2 instances where my pick up confirmation email never came through but my order history showed my items as ready for pick up, and I was able to pick them up no problem.
You were right! Thanks for the pro-tip.

Things I learned from this sale:

You can't put more than 50 items in your shopping cart on Gamestop's website.

All $5 Pops were limit 1 per order.

Things I learned from this sale:

You can't put more than 50 items in your shopping cart on Gamestop's website.

All $5 Pops were limit 1 per order.
I think they recently changed this. Early this year I believe it was 3 max in store pickup and 20 in cart. Now I think it's 20 and 50.

bread's done
Back