Gamestop MW3 Contest -- Universal Code With Chance To Win Prizes!

[quote name='killer9']480 that's a rip got my emails one more day[/QUOTE]

Not really, Gamespot Gift Cards offer more flexibility and a larger variety of stuff than MSP, so they're worth more in comparison to MSP.

I still have

2 x $5 gamestop gift cards

1 x 160 ms points

Looking for 1 month xbox live codes, 2-3 per gamestop card, 1 for the 160 ms points.

Pm me if interested.

[quote name='The 7th Number']I still have

2 x $5 gamestop gift cards

1 x 160 ms points

Looking for 1 month xbox live codes, 2-3 per gamestop card, 1 for the 160 ms points.

Pm me if interested.[/QUOTE]
But 1 month of Xbox Live is worth $6.66, while one Gamestop card is worth $5, and the Microsoft Point codes are only worth $2. So.... What?

[quote name='Conkerkid11']But 1 month of Xbox Live is worth $6.66, while one Gamestop card is worth $5, and the Microsoft Point codes are only worth $2. So.... What?[/QUOTE]

Well people were willing to trade me, i ended up getting 10 months of gold for 20 dollars in gamestop gift cards. :D

I still have a 160 ms point code for trade for 1 month of live.

[quote name='killer9']Why do you guys like the gamestop giftcards so much?[/QUOTE]

im 10$ off a new controller, and id rather have it than points

I have 4 Batman Beyond Skin codes and The Hail to the Icons Parody Pack add-on for Duke Nukem Forever i would gladly trade for some MSP or Live time

Im looking to trade my 5 dollar gamestop.com card. will trade for a one month xbox code or 160 MSP . Thanks!

[quote name='shinn']Im looking to trade my 5 dollar gamestop.com card. will trade for a one month xbox code or 160 MSP . Thanks![/QUOTE]
Is the gc only good online? If not, I got 160.

you can use the gift cards in the store just take them the card number and pin and get them to manually enter it.I've done it 3 times now

[quote name='shinn']thanks sir-fly !! a CAG to be trusted!!![/QUOTE]
thanks for the code d,

i still need a few more gamestop cards and i can try live or msp or even a psn game voucher just pm me

Woke up this morning to find 17 e-mails from Gamestop with my perk reward. I got all excited and thought I was getting 2720 MS Points, but alas...all the e-mails had the same code =(

iv won 160 msp 6x during that crazy glitch day.
i don't have a xbox360 tho
if you wanna trade gamestop cards or psn or paypal, hit me up
peace

[quote name='lovestar']I have xbox live months I want to trade for MS points or other xbox content.
PM me.[/QUOTE]pm me how many points u want for each code, i am also giving points for gs cards

just pm me world

121r0qs.jpg

gg guys, gg.
Major props to the OP, Thekrakrabbit. you are a Gentleman and a Scholar!

Nice. I forgot today was the last day and managed to snag 160 MS Points about 8:30est - looks like I got in just under the wire.

I usually do horrible in GS's giveaways, but I snagged 5 160 MSPoints and one $5 GS giftcard.

I also came out with 1x 1 month , 5 x 160 point codes , and 1 gamestop card. (which i traded to sirfly.

[quote name='shinn']I also came out with 1x 1 month , 5 x 160 point codes , and 1 gamestop card. (which i traded to sirfly.[/QUOTE]

it worked great sorry i didnt have time to pm u back if i didnt do so already, my pm box has been getting destroyed but i got some great offers and met some nice people

yeah I got a total of like 700 points out of it, and 2 1 month live cards, I'm trying to get 1200 points for Dungeon Defenders

$35 in gamestop GC, results in Portal 2 Under $3
8 months in Xbox Live
8320 MSP, results in $104 worth of MSP

Thank you so much OP, I am eternally grateful.

Managed this haul on 22 emails a day starting on Nov 11th. And got in on the day when the system was busted.

For those interested with my 22 emails not counting the broken system day, I won 22 times in 28 days.

wow thats alot of MS points Artrigis, wish i woulda used more than 3 emails, I needed 1200 points and I got to a total of 700, 500 points short!

bread's done
Back